Reviews for By Any Other Name
steadfast chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Great story.
Dubbers chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
I really really really really really really really enjoyed this, enough to overdose on reallys.

Thanks for writing it! D
fgbbdgdffb chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
aw she surrendered already darn... i hope she puts up a fight later though well ON TO THE NEXT ON!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
so far i like the im wondering where the catch is thats gonna get sam caught/killed guess ill just have to keep reading
ann chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Great yarn! one thing: Selmak is usually referred to as a "she" in the series, isn't she? Even though Jacob is male - Selmak always blended with female hosts, until she ended up with Jacob in a pinch.
doom mongerer chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Really enjoyed that. Very good story line.
Northwestern chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hi!

Sorry I've been so late! I've been busy posting ficathon entries, and real-life as well. Thank you so much for creating this absolutely WONDERFUL story for me! You took it far beyond what I could imagine, and it is most certainly one of my favorite pieces of fanfic ever.

Your characterization, narration and plot are all so excellent and clever! You do such a fantastic job! You're such a pro at Sam whump and angst!

Thanks so much!

Hannah
SeitedeMarie chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
*sniff* True love was never meant to be - that's why they stopped Stargate at season 10.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great start and certainly looking forward to the coming chapters. Thank goodness it's the weekend so I can give my full and undivided attention to this story.

Pam
janissima chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Very creative recovery with the GDO - it seemed very natural, not like you forgot about that part! I really enjoyed your story, dreamer, and how you ended it. Love the idea of Selmak sharing Jack's thoughts with Jacob...even though Jack didn't like it much at first! Great job! :)
mary chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Great story i loved it and look forward to your next one
Zoser chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
I keep wondering why we can't have a great adventure and end with a gentle loving ending on the series.
Bekki chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
fantastic ending! Left just enough to the imagination!

I must admit, I am very sad to see the story come to end! I really have enjoyed reading it!

...dang, I really wanted to write you a SUPER review so that you would get the warm and fuzzies knowing just how much I loved this fic...but no appropriate warm and fuzzy descriptions are coming to mind *sigh*

I hope you get a chance to write some more stories! You can definately count on my reviews!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
loved it! good ending!
Starlover1990 chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Love the chapter, and you ended it in a good way, with a good way how to explain things and all:)

I really loved it:) Again a great fic:D