Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Marie a chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
WTF? that is just wrong so many levels but the 'dude your ass stinks' was funny. But no seriously no one ssould ever write pairings like this?
marie a chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
THats is 5 years in age difference how fing gross and now its time to read the next gross pairing.
marie a chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
1-5 are just way to EW. *immediatley throws up new macbook ... shit i like that one it had a pink cover for it*

that's all
jblockk chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
eww... these are gross and utterly disturbing. yet...

i cant stop reading them!
arch-duke trip chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
You know, the best thing about this parody is that it actually makes logical sense...most of the time.

Kudos to you.
amaranthe333 chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
this is hilarious even though they all make me sick to varying degrees! thanks for standing up against all the retarded disgusting pairings out there.
TheBatcave chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
J.D Alvo chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
God, damnit. You know how much b3wb5 I had to watch to get this boner here, which was still sticking out proudly like a shining beacon of hope untill THIS chapter came out. *POOF!* Dissapeared!

Now I gonna have to rape Pan again, which won't do anything. FUCK.

Oh, and btw, please update.
MILFORS98675309 chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! Who the hell would write or read something like this! I think I'm gonna avoid sex for the next year now... How could someone be turned on by this shit? Either way, this is all kinds of nasty. I don't know if I want you to update just because I'm so scared of what else you'll come up with XD.
Justboy chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
That was just wrong. In so many ways. And the worst thing is...I enjoyed it.
MILFORS98675309 chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
This shit is just so random XD! I couldn't breath half the time. Especially during all the Pan rape fic parodies. I feel like an ass now, but that's ok because this shit is funny. I love the Vegeta/ChiChi ones. Those were...random. God, it made me remember the time my brother visualized Vegeta as a sailor scout from, obviously, Sailor Moon. SAILOR VEGETA! Wow, Vegas heat sure fucks with your mind...Anyway, this is awesome, never stop please XD.
Godjuice chapter 5 . 7/5/2008

That is all.
Lilith-Shii chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Oh god. xD

It was so wrong, yet so funny.
Justboy chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Yet again, that was so funny. I can't wait to read more that you're sick mind will come up with -.
Justboy chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
That was nothing sort of hilirious.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »