Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Dr Facer chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
I've seen this pairing before (Frieza/Cell) and it is quite disgusting. That said, the chapter is extremely fun to read.

Someone else mentioned Goten/Bra, but as horrible as that couple is, it pales when you compare it to Bra/Yamcha. it doesn't get stranger than 15 year old girls making out with 50 year old players who used to have a relationship on said 15 years old girl in the first place.
Saber Wing chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
*shuddering violently* Ew, ew, ew, ew...Disgusting...you must have a strong stomach if you can actually manage to write this smut XD. I had to twitch or shudder violently about every five seconds, all the while screaming, "Ugh God, why am I reading this!"

I think I've been scared for life, nevertheless, you have talent...and a stomach made of iron. It's funny, how many of these disgusting pairings you make fun of XD

*shrugs* Eh, what the hell? *puts on alerts* I've already been damaged, it's too late to turn back XD
Saiyan loner chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
You need to add Bra/Goten here. It's one of the stupidest pairings (for reasons similar to Pan/Trunks) and has produced some .very idiotic fanfics. Just search for that pairing and you will experience a great amount of pain.
I am not legend chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
*Looks around*

Where's Piccolo and ChiChi here? Not that some fics based on that couple aren't readable, but most are trash.

That said, loved the Rapan episode.
Mercy Drive chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Dude what is wron with you this is just not right! There are only like 5 straight pairings its just not right thta is flat out wrong!
Super Vegeta chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH God...

This chapter is teh fun!

Nice going after melting my eyes with that Gohan/Cell acid stench.
don't call me green chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
you touched my heart with the intense emotion and truth. i read this chapter and have spent the last hour trying my hardest to stop laughing... you are officially my fave author...
Dr Facer chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This fanfic is pure black humor, irony rich, sarcasm high, GOLD. In other words, I love it.

Great job on this one, and thanks for writing it.
marie a chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
who the hell came up with rape fics and more to the question who the hell came up a buu/pan rape ficcy b/c that is... SUPER DISGUSTING! and not worth posting. *sorry if i just offended anyone*
marie a chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
ew...
marie a chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
i don't know what happened there. It wasn't entirely gross just really really weird. BTW this stuff is super funny
Marie a chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
WTF? that is just wrong so many levels but the 'dude your ass stinks' was funny. But no seriously no one ssould ever write pairings like this?
marie a chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
THats is 5 years in age difference how fing gross and now its time to read the next gross pairing.
marie a chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
1-5 are just way to EW. *immediatley throws up new macbook ... shit i like that one it had a pink cover for it*

that's all
jblockk chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
eww... these are gross and utterly disturbing. yet...

i cant stop reading them!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »