Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Grumpy McKissButt chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
holy sh*t i nearly peed myself

wickedly funny fic :)
Enchantress Nova chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
i havnt read anything else by u but i can assume this is fic is not meant to be written with the greatest of plot or even the english language

i am a piccolo fan-girl and honestly people get too uptight at parodys like this. I laughed my ass off even when u made fun of my green hero.

keep on keepin on man XD
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You get this because that son of a bithc moterfoker Mirai Vegeta flamed a me and called me a pussy a sick freak! But you deserve it becuase you are terrible writer!

It is horrible. You're a loser with a lame life for writing this. your chapters are too long and too boring. Read and review my story "The date with Nabiki?" so you can see what a real writer can do. If you're smart enough and can find my story that is.

LOSER

Tell that bastard Mirai Vegeta to stop Flaming a me or I'll flame all peoples related to him in even the smallerest ways!
Esplandian chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
You have such a great talent for writing satiric stories.

Just don't forget about the quintessential shounen-ai BD (going into shota) couple: Tien x Chiaotzu!

I'll also be delighted to hear about the kind of things Kami and Mr. Popo do on their spare time. I pretty much bet they must really like playing MahJong, or any other board games.

Now, Yamcha x Bra...zomg...
sweettea chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Goku was 14

Bulma was 16. :D
Y. Honey chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
Oh god... I'm still laughing at this...

Loved the Cell/Freezer episode the best, actually. And yes, there's too many Pan rapefics out there.

You need to add Bra/Goten, Bra/Yamcha and Bulma/Goku here. Or some Raditz/Zarborn (fanfics for this one are out there, and they suck)... or Brolly/anyone.
Dr Facer chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
I've seen this pairing before (Frieza/Cell) and it is quite disgusting. That said, the chapter is extremely fun to read.

Someone else mentioned Goten/Bra, but as horrible as that couple is, it pales when you compare it to Bra/Yamcha. it doesn't get stranger than 15 year old girls making out with 50 year old players who used to have a relationship on said 15 years old girl in the first place.
Saber Wing chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
*shuddering violently* Ew, ew, ew, ew...Disgusting...you must have a strong stomach if you can actually manage to write this smut XD. I had to twitch or shudder violently about every five seconds, all the while screaming, "Ugh God, why am I reading this!"

I think I've been scared for life, nevertheless, you have talent...and a stomach made of iron. It's funny, how many of these disgusting pairings you make fun of XD

*shrugs* Eh, what the hell? *puts on alerts* I've already been damaged, it's too late to turn back XD
Saiyan loner chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
You need to add Bra/Goten here. It's one of the stupidest pairings (for reasons similar to Pan/Trunks) and has produced some .very idiotic fanfics. Just search for that pairing and you will experience a great amount of pain.
I am not legend chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
*Looks around*

Where's Piccolo and ChiChi here? Not that some fics based on that couple aren't readable, but most are trash.

That said, loved the Rapan episode.
Mercy Drive chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Dude what is wron with you this is just not right! There are only like 5 straight pairings its just not right thta is flat out wrong!
Super Vegeta chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH God...

This chapter is teh fun!

Nice going after melting my eyes with that Gohan/Cell acid stench.
don't call me green chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
you touched my heart with the intense emotion and truth. i read this chapter and have spent the last hour trying my hardest to stop laughing... you are officially my fave author...
Dr Facer chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This fanfic is pure black humor, irony rich, sarcasm high, GOLD. In other words, I love it.

Great job on this one, and thanks for writing it.
marie a chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
who the hell came up with rape fics and more to the question who the hell came up a buu/pan rape ficcy b/c that is... SUPER DISGUSTING! and not worth posting. *sorry if i just offended anyone*
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »