Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Justboy chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Yet again, that was so funny. I can't wait to read more that you're sick mind will come up with -.
Justboy chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
That was nothing sort of hilirious.
Lilith-Shii chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
It is true. She is raped in half of the famfiction I've seen. D:

Someone amuse me for once and make a fanfiction that Pan is actually in love with someone that isn't a Z fighter.
jazzyfizzler chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
wow.

mirai trunks sure likes androids.

aha this was actually funny to be making fun of my favorite couple.

kudooss.

:]]
MissLonelyNights chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
This is seriously some of the funniest shit I have ever read! I laughed 'til I damn near cried, and not just at this but at your other fics as well. Just when I think there isn't an ounce of intelligence left in fanfic, you renew my faith. Finding stuff like this is pleasantly refreshing after sorting through most of the other inane dreck that is out there. THANKS!
Frankokomando chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
I seriously love you for writing this.
Hokage Infinity chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
Thanks to you, I no longer have eyes, but what I was able to read was hilarious.
Khole chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
That I've read so far, in all nine chapters is disgusting, repulsive, distasteful...and extremely funny. I just got on the site a few minutes ago, checked the DBZ category, and dear god in heaven the number of fictions with, Trunks/Pan, or Goten/Bra, Trunks/Marron pairings. I even saw a couple stories with Vegeta/Pan pairings...makes me wonder if they have brains, or "Space for Rent" signs. I thank you for sharing my distaste for...whatever the hell you wanna call these pairings.

Khole
Zenumasu chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
What the fuck is wrong witchu man?
Zenumasu chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
EW! ROTFLOL!
Lilith-Shii chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
LOL!

I kept my drool in check, thank ya. xP

Great story!
Radiza-Saiyajin-Goddes chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
Man, I LOVE this story! If I may make a suggestion, I have a few: ChiChixVegeta, TrunksxChiChi, BraxVegeta, just some suggestions
Lilith-Shii chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
O_O

WOW!

That's all I'm gonna say.

xP
Vladgurl chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
OMG that was funny as hell! god your really good at this, you keep making me laugh bro-man!
Lilith-Shii chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Oh My God, that was hilarious!

xP