Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Frankokomando chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
I seriously love you for writing this.
Hokage Infinity chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
Thanks to you, I no longer have eyes, but what I was able to read was hilarious.
Khole chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
That I've read so far, in all nine chapters is disgusting, repulsive, distasteful...and extremely funny. I just got on the site a few minutes ago, checked the DBZ category, and dear god in heaven the number of fictions with, Trunks/Pan, or Goten/Bra, Trunks/Marron pairings. I even saw a couple stories with Vegeta/Pan pairings...makes me wonder if they have brains, or "Space for Rent" signs. I thank you for sharing my distaste for...whatever the hell you wanna call these pairings.

Khole
Zenumasu chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
What the fuck is wrong witchu man?
Zenumasu chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
EW! ROTFLOL!
Lilith-Shii chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
LOL!

I kept my drool in check, thank ya. xP

Great story!
Radiza-Saiyajin-Goddes chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
Man, I LOVE this story! If I may make a suggestion, I have a few: ChiChixVegeta, TrunksxChiChi, BraxVegeta, just some suggestions
Lilith-Shii chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
O_O

WOW!

That's all I'm gonna say.

xP
Vladgurl chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
OMG that was funny as hell! god your really good at this, you keep making me laugh bro-man!
Lilith-Shii chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Oh My God, that was hilarious!

xP

Great job.
Chazie chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
AH MY EYES THEY'RE BURNING

oh my god. i am never, repeat, NEVER going to do asm uch as click on the title of the story you mentionned. if i was elected, there'd be a lot more jobs for psychiatrists. thank you for exorcising my trauma.
Chazie chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
HAHA! i read a story about those two, and the author was utterly convinced that goku and bulma had an affair. i don't know if he/she was abducted by aliens and brainwashed but it sure seems like a pretty weird idea to me.
Chazie chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
oh my god, i know exactly what story you're talking about. i'm still shivering at the thought of it. Chi-Chi speaking leet was fun... but creepy. i'll just move on to the next chapters now.
Shruiken chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
O_o well, that was graphic.

I don't know these authors you're doing parodies of, so no offense to them, but that was kinda funny. Mainly disturbing. I'm not huge on yaoi but the individual story really sells itself to the reader if it's well-written. _
Shruiken chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
Goku being paired with anyone is a laborious task for any fanfic writer who wants to stick close to the series portrayal of Goku: He's too naive. At least it's good for lulz.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »