Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Iron Lad chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
What? You claim you're running out of pairings when you have not done the obvious Mr Satan & Mr Buu fuckfest?
What about Mr Satan and Oolong, the pig? And by pig I mean Oolong, not Mr Satan, even if he's a pig too.
Fun episode, though.
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Dear lord, you have reminded me of one of my ex-OTPs. I shipped the hell out of these two back when I was young and stupid. Ah, the life-long lasting trauma...

Srsly tho, I'm happy to see another bonus chapter. It made me giggle like an idiot. Or fangirl, whatever.

I'm convinced at this point that there is a special place in Hell reserved just for you, with a scenic view of the lake of fire. Thank you for the giggles and grins, and the return of my traumatic memories.

I'll be looking forward to whatever you crank out next.
Idea chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Well, if you're going on an android 18-athon, you still have goku, vegeta, and Bulma to work with if you wanted(18/bulma is surprisingly a thing more than you'd think). and I guess you could do a few with Bra or Pan.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
You should have done a pairing of trunks and Tapion
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Pickle tits LMAO
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Aaaaaah!,I'll never be able to UN-see that
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
"We'd better get you home, chest...up, up and a BOOB!" LMAO
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Goku would never say I require nourishment. He say I want food or something stupid and goofy :-)
PnutButtr chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Just finished reading this and let me just say how genius you are. This is the best parody/humor fix I have ever read. I laughed so hard so much that I think I ruptured my spleen. I now have the need to write parody/humor again and to see a doctor before I die. Lol thank you for writing this amazing work of art. :D
Nine90 chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Nope, didn't get the the last line and also am not fed up of worst pairings of DBZ history... Neeeeed more!
Iron Lad chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Been a while since you've made Goten suffer.
Also, I found two weird pairings starring Goku's brother: Raditz and bipolar girl Lunch in space or some shit, and Raditz and Goku's wife in space or some shit. Would like to see you try your hand with one of those or the two of 'em
Animefangirl365 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
geez, that was stupid... that induced my hardest facepalm ever; I might get a bruise.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
OH GOD that was perfect!
YURI JUDGE chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
sorry for too direct but this pan x bra is THE LAMEST YURI FIC I HAVE READ about this couple
1disappointedguy chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
well uh, uh that was a lot less funny than I thought it would be
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »