Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Gohan is so gay chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
What the hell is your problem
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I actually didn't like this
Poodie chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
true dat! XP
Poodie chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
i agree. nexted!
Lady comstock chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Haha Trunks and Pan are my favourite DB pairing and i loved this chapter :D so funny
CJAAM chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
Absolutely not. I've read a good amount of this pairing, and...Well...I like your creative use of Namekian biology. It's actually kinda funny.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I wish she did not kick him or steel all his money
Iron Lad chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
What? You claim you're running out of pairings when you have not done the obvious Mr Satan & Mr Buu fuckfest?
What about Mr Satan and Oolong, the pig? And by pig I mean Oolong, not Mr Satan, even if he's a pig too.
Fun episode, though.
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Dear lord, you have reminded me of one of my ex-OTPs. I shipped the hell out of these two back when I was young and stupid. Ah, the life-long lasting trauma...

Srsly tho, I'm happy to see another bonus chapter. It made me giggle like an idiot. Or fangirl, whatever.

I'm convinced at this point that there is a special place in Hell reserved just for you, with a scenic view of the lake of fire. Thank you for the giggles and grins, and the return of my traumatic memories.

I'll be looking forward to whatever you crank out next.
Idea chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Well, if you're going on an android 18-athon, you still have goku, vegeta, and Bulma to work with if you wanted(18/bulma is surprisingly a thing more than you'd think). and I guess you could do a few with Bra or Pan.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
You should have done a pairing of trunks and Tapion
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Pickle tits LMAO
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Aaaaaah!,I'll never be able to UN-see that
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
"We'd better get you home, chest...up, up and a BOOB!" LMAO
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Goku would never say I require nourishment. He say I want food or something stupid and goofy :-)
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »