Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
PnutButtr chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Just finished reading this and let me just say how genius you are. This is the best parody/humor fix I have ever read. I laughed so hard so much that I think I ruptured my spleen. I now have the need to write parody/humor again and to see a doctor before I die. Lol thank you for writing this amazing work of art. :D
Nine90 chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Nope, didn't get the the last line and also am not fed up of worst pairings of DBZ history... Neeeeed more!
Iron Lad chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Been a while since you've made Goten suffer.
Also, I found two weird pairings starring Goku's brother: Raditz and bipolar girl Lunch in space or some shit, and Raditz and Goku's wife in space or some shit. Would like to see you try your hand with one of those or the two of 'em
Animefangirl365 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
geez, that was stupid... that induced my hardest facepalm ever; I might get a bruise.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
OH GOD that was perfect!
YURI JUDGE chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
sorry for too direct but this pan x bra is THE LAMEST YURI FIC I HAVE READ about this couple
1disappointedguy chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
well uh, uh that was a lot less funny than I thought it would be
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
You wrote the most in-character Saiyans I've seen in this chapter.
Writer'sFantasy chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
I THINK I DIED AND GOT REINCARNATED LITERALLY THIS ENTIRE FANFICTION IS LIFE
I have fallen for this i love this
I don't think I've ever laughed THIS hard.
I am honestly surprised Yamcha x Marron isn't in this now that is fucking WEIRD.
*snaps for you* most pairings in here I don't like anyway lol
InuKidGakupo chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
Me gustan mucho tus capĂ­tulos, y si, secretamente disfruto de ellos xD! ti3nes mucha creatividad, y no te asustas con lo que digan! eso es bueno, me encantan! saludos y espero puedas continuar como hasta ahora!
Awesomesauce McG chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
Two points: one, Android 17 and 18's real names have been revealed in an interview to be Lapis and Lazuli respectively. Two, Babidi x Officer Purple. Make it happen.
Nine90 chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
Oh man, this was a good one. Want more hell yuri.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I like your sarcasm and delivery. I agree that the pairings are quite silly. I must admit that the Gohan/Cell pairing was one that I hadn't heard of before, nor expected. Funny parody so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I've only just read your first paragraph, and I must say that I am morbidly (and amusedly) curious to read more.
Chem-Death chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
...the fuck? I read better G/P stories than this.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »