Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Chem-Death chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I can never see Piccolo with any girl. Because most are OC, and well, let's face it, it's mostly the reader's input of themselves. But, I can see him with some others.
Chem-Death chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I read a Cell/Gohan story. Rather interesting. Two actually. Though the second one quickly became a Gohan/Cell jr.
That was quite a rushed ending, but I laughed at the "real DBZ series". Cell choking Gohan or something like that.
Nine90 chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
And I hope you don't do an 17x18 pairing!
OO chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
O_O
Timaelan chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Really funny like always. I'm surprised you didn't mention those weird fics when one of them impregnate the other (I swear I readt this somewhere, my brain don't want to remember where) and you always wonder how he's suppose to expel the baby but then you realize that you don't want to know and skip to read something else.
TeeLee123 chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
That's right, the time chamber was destroyed, completely forgot about that. Huh.
TeeLee123 chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this...too funny. Not sure if I reviewed it last time but oh well. I reviewed it now. XD
TeeLee123 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Nope I didn't see that ending coming. This was funny. I want to watch Psycho now...
InuKidGakupo chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Hola! si quieres leer mi Review ve al traductor Google! jeje, es lo que yo he hecho para leer tu fic... así que si es justo! XD!
Ok, tal vez no lo vayas a traducir, esta bien, me encargare de decirte lo mucho que me ha gustado de todos modos.
Tu Fic es fantástico, de lo mejor, amo cada pareja y reía como una estúpida hiena loca cada vez que leía una de las parejas! Estaba buscando algo tan grandioso y maravilloso como eso! me encanta de verdad! cada frase imbécil y sin sentido me hizo sentir en casa, santo cielo, si que la mente humana guarda muchas cosas como esas!
Me alegra que hayas retomado la escritura, esperaré con ansias cada uno de los capítulos, tienes creatividad y un humor tan crudo que nadie se atrevería a escribir algo como esto, que bueno que lo hayas hecho!
cuídate, saludos y suerte... y debo admitirlo, no lo traduje en Google y pude haber escrito en ingles, pero imaginarme tu cara de upss, que horror, ignoraré esto, fue suficiente para mi... Saludos, y muchos latinos te seguimos, Bye!
Timaelan chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So twistedly funny! (does it make sense in English?) Anyway, I liked it.
Dr Facer chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
This is probably the funniest thing I've seen/read in months!

Thank you, you may not believe it but I really needed a good laugh.

Great chapter! Possibly the best and wittiest you've written for this story yet.

Loved Piccolo's reaction to Chi Chi's confession, and Gohan's reaction at the end is spot on, heh, could it have been any different?
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
I had lost all hope that you would update this story. But thank Kami you did! I think I might have hurt myself when I read that line about the owl giving birth to an air raid siren.

Srsly, pretty sure I need medical attention.

Anyway, the pairing... I shudder in horror as I imagine these two going at it. That's... that's just all kinds of hell to the naw right there. But, you pulled it off with a flawless grace and dignity that I can't help but admire and envy.

Overall, excellent work. I'm already praying you'll stick with this one for a while. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the laugh

-E.P.C.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
this is so bad its laughable
Princess Bulma chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Dun dun poor Bulma she was eaten I know already because I can tell nice one byby
Dori chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Ok I know this is my second time reviewing but piccolo and Bulma ? I liked your story's but it made me sick when I saw these parings nice chapter but I would choose piccolo and chichi
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »