Reviews for Dragonball Z Pairings of the Apocalypse!
Vegtafan1 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This is HILARIOUS!
bobolink chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
What the hell!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
LmFaoooo! Nigga said damn that was last week lml. Real funny shit.
Team7Star chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Oh dude, I almost died of laughter throughout this entire story. I have read it a total of five times, showed it to all of my friends, and they all cracked up as well. Thank you sir, for making this beauty of a fanfic. With Piccolo's pickle juice to how you made the age difference between Goten and Bulla painfully obvious, this was just perfect. I only cringed at chapters 2, 3, 17, and 18. I do like those pairings but you made them sound hilarious.
TuckingFypo chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
You. are. a. genius! x3
I was choking from laughter the whole time reading this stuff and I even almost barfed while laughing! xDDD I'm ultimately scarred for life, thank you very much but most of all, I'm relieved that my TrunksxMarron pairing wasn't here! MWAHAHAHA! -gets shot-
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god...this has just scarred me for life. D:
It's still a big mystery to me how people can come up with these stupid and horrible pairings! x(
Kat chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Omg, I'm reading this after having mouth surgery, so now, I am desperately trying to stop my laughter so that I won't tear out my stiches. God damn it Ned.
Gangnam Gokuu chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Well, this is what every Bura/Goten or Pan/Toranks fan wants, for Goten or Toranks to be a predator and nail a girl more half his age.
Gangnam Gokuu chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
The best thing, the age gap, Mirai versus present Toranks battle, brilliant really.
Me chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
I've read this fanfic like, three times and it never gets old. My favorite chapters were the ones with Pan, Bulma and Piccolo, and the Piccolo and Vegeta one. - That one had me cracking up for hours. I like how you make fun of the pairings but not in a mean way, so people that actually enjoy those pairings don't get offended. Take the Goku and Vegeta one for example. I love that pairing, but still enjoyed reading the chapter. Recommending this to my friends, nice job!
crashbreaka chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
God damn, you could have warned us this had yaoi in it! lol.
holic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
super saiyan chibi chik chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
XD im only reading this for the good yaoi pairings actually...i wish you didn't call it horrible though...it may be your opinion but it doesn't mean anyone else's are bad...and your yaoi skills might need some work! XD
-SSCC
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
"like a facehugger" *looks up facehugger* "... huh..."
Aleaster chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I will never be able to sleep again. XP
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »