Reviews for His Undoing
JeannyD chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Girrrrrrl... love your stories ;)
HatakeSarah chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved it, short, sharp and sweet. More please? xx
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I liked it very much :)
I also liked how you put Kakashi's thoughts into this, there's not much stories with his point of view
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Really nice, I'm surprised this fic doesn't have more favorites/reviews. Although it is short, it gives an amazing highlight of the relationship between them, Kakashi's thoughts on it, and some of the events that led up to this tasty little lemon. I have to say the only fault I had of the work was that I wished it wouldn't end. Must Read and I'm definitely faving this author-thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
OMG! HOT! Luvd it!
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like it. I love this paring I think they are perfect for eachother. :)
Mindy swarm chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
All I can say is.

Thank you.
Mindy swarm chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
All I can say is.

Thank you.
DirectionOfTime chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hey, excellent work on this story, I thought it was really well done with great interplay (lol . .) between the past/present and thoughts. The lack of dialogue worked perfectly too and seemed to really emphasize the sort of danger/teasing sense (I at least) got from reading it where all his thoughts are running through his head, yet at the same time feel almost 'past tense'. All in all, very well done :D ! Each little section was a good length and the dispersal of 'past tense' was really good too! (At least in my humble opinion lol) Keep up the good work!
TheMissusHara chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Cripes, mate, that was amazing! You made Kakashi sound so awesome in bed...

*Huggles Kakashi* I bet he is...
kdandsheela chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This has defently deen one of the better lemons I have read. I'm not a big Kakasaku fan but you have done it greatly. Most Kakasaku lemons don't mention the problems of this pair, such as the age difference and formor student/teacher relationship they had, by which Nottoca has expressed creativly though Kakashi's thoughts. Very sexy, very unique, very good. Three cheers for "His Undoing".
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
love it please keep writing kay
alyssa chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
it's good, I like how it doesn't have to have a story behind it, it's finally one of those stories where they just embrace the love they have for each other and don;t care what people think, that's the kind of love that should be in all odd couples. so what if they're younger or older or the same sex. my motto: screw what the people think, as long as I'm with the one I love, I don't care
pisquenta chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
*drools*

You know what's even better than a One-shot? A very well written one-shot!
Kijo Asuka chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I liked it. Details, memories, etc. Great voice, vocabulary, and I like how their relationship was revealed through thoughts, actions, and memories.

The only thing I was mildly annoyed at was the bold and underlined thoughts. They were too bold and underlined... hell for my eyes.