Reviews for Piece By Piece
FABS PLEASE UPDATE SOON
crazykrew chapter 18 . 6/19
What's the plan?...
wolf.tun666 chapter 18 . 3/25
please return and give us some more thrilling heroics
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 18 . 3/20
I've really enjoyed this, I do hope you will finish it someday :) I'd like to see how it ends.
xansma chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wait... Is there more? Is it someplace else? You can't leave us like this.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Are you still writing this story?
jjmjmay chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I would love to seee this one picked back up and finished.
Great dynamic with River and Jayne.
Very interesting past interludes about River.
An interesting plot and story to let their relationship grow through.

I know its a long shot but hey why not review even unfinished its lovely and enjoyable.
Bluesky20 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
had tears in my eyes, and got goosebumbs when she said "Welcome to the rough and tumble, my love."
Bluesky20 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Loved the fight. It reminded me of the actual show, where I'm cheering and luaghing all at the same time.
raynesupreme chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Sigh...wish there were more. So great!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Wow! This is a very interesting and addictive Rayne story! I am truly hooked! Of course I notice it hasn't been updated since '07 but I would love to know where this story goes. If you have written any more to it please share. I enjoy your writing style and especially like your Jayne and River characterizations (very incharacter both) seperately and as a couple, though that is still developing! And I must say I adore your Jayne-speak. You write his Rim accent perfectly. I hate when I cannot understand what Jayne is saying in other stories because the author lays it on too thick. Also, I like your original characters, particularly the Waarf brothers!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter. Erm. I feel the need to point out: Finally/at last in this context should be 'zhong yu'. 'zui hou' is like last, or lastly. Eg. 'zui hou yi ming' - to come in last in placing.
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this thing have a conclusion? *.* puppydogeyes
tonibear chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
This fic is fantastic but i was wondering if you were planning on finishing it in the future.x
crazy-chick-mia chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
*flails* oh I loved reading this ;_; no more updates?