Reviews for Piece By Piece
xansma chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wait... Is there more? Is it someplace else? You can't leave us like this.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Are you still writing this story?
jjmjmay chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I would love to seee this one picked back up and finished.
Great dynamic with River and Jayne.
Very interesting past interludes about River.
An interesting plot and story to let their relationship grow through.

I know its a long shot but hey why not review even unfinished its lovely and enjoyable.
Bluesky20 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
had tears in my eyes, and got goosebumbs when she said "Welcome to the rough and tumble, my love."
Bluesky20 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Loved the fight. It reminded me of the actual show, where I'm cheering and luaghing all at the same time.
raynesupreme chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Sigh...wish there were more. So great!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Wow! This is a very interesting and addictive Rayne story! I am truly hooked! Of course I notice it hasn't been updated since '07 but I would love to know where this story goes. If you have written any more to it please share. I enjoy your writing style and especially like your Jayne and River characterizations (very incharacter both) seperately and as a couple, though that is still developing! And I must say I adore your Jayne-speak. You write his Rim accent perfectly. I hate when I cannot understand what Jayne is saying in other stories because the author lays it on too thick. Also, I like your original characters, particularly the Waarf brothers!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter. Erm. I feel the need to point out: Finally/at last in this context should be 'zhong yu'. 'zui hou' is like last, or lastly. Eg. 'zui hou yi ming' - to come in last in placing.
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this thing have a conclusion? *.* puppydogeyes
tonibear chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
This fic is fantastic but i was wondering if you were planning on finishing it in the future.x
crazy-chick-mia chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
*flails* oh I loved reading this ;_; no more updates?
JustLikeToRead chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I've liked your other stories but am waiting to read this one till it's completed. (I have too many already I'm waiting for more on, and I lose track.) But I see it hasn't been updated since 04/30/07. Will there be any more? I glanced at the end, and it doesn't sound finished...
InceptionErection chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
I've read all of your stories, I think you are truly an amazing author, you're amazingly descriptive, and this story has so much potential to be more amazing than it already is.

This story has a lot going for it, and I know it's been a long while since you updated but I'm hoping you'll pick it back up again. I'm sure you have your reasons for stopping and I respect that, I'm just hoping by seeing you have so much moral support to continue that you'll consider resuming.

Truly, amazing job.
Dherea chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Please continue this storyline! Nothing breaks my heart more than to buy-I'm to chars and to be left hanging...uncertain of their fate! This is really good! More pretty please!
Dherea chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I LOVED this line. "There was a light in his eyes like a berserker of old, and Mal mentally congratulated Jayne's high school guidance counselor, 'cause Jayne had definitely chosen the right profession to match his skill set."

Too funny! Great story so far!