Reviews for Contrariwise
WolfstarPhanofBowties chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh. My. Gosh. That was absolutely hilarious. Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
oh its so funny and smart. i love it.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
oh god, that's terrific! Brilliant story xD
Avec Plaisir chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh. My. is pure gold. GENIUS I TELL YOU! BRILLIANT! AMAZING! HILARIOUS! INTERESTING! ABSOLUTELY BLOODY AWESOME! Lx
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh my god, absolutely hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing at the porridge bit, when they are all marvelling about the wonders of porridge. My stomach really aches now.

Wonderfully written! :D
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This story is absolutely brilliant! Hilarious! I especially loved all the detail you went into describing all the small not-so-insignificant events that went into the creation of the borscht, as well as all the encounters people had with the Anti-Sirius. And I love your characterisation of all the characters, especially Walburga.

Overall, brilliantly funny story :D
Inky74 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Hahaha! This is one of the funniest things I have ever read!

Every part of it was so brilliant and funny, I was laughing out loud the whole way through.

I loved in the beginning where Sirius only ate the disgusting food to stop Molly crying. Then the new Sirius was so funny, where he kept giving people unhelpful advise.

I think it was the funniest when he started talking to Snape and apologising to him and trying to hug him- haha!

I also loved how you made Mrs Black save the day!

Pure brilliance.

-Inky-
ohnotheydidnt chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this was absolutely brilliant! I laughed OUT LOUD (something I don't do very often while reading) several times. Your story was really original and I especially liked Mrs. Black's character.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hahah, funniest oneshot! OMG, the new Sirius scared me so much, but he still amused me as well. Poor Molly; at least she finally understands how Lockhart is such a dimwit. Lovely ending by the way!
Uli chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hello!

This is a great story, I could not stop laughing.

Thanks.

Uli
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! A completely origional idea, I love all of the characters, especially Mrs. Black. :D
Wuff chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is by far the funniest thing I've ever read. *Every* sentence was amusing, and yet - in an odd, far-fetched way - everyone was in character. I don't even know where to start telling you what I loved about this story. One of my favourite parts was definitely how all the seemingly insignificant events took place that added to the potion. Crookshanks was the best. I love cats and he behaved just very cattish-ly. Mrs Black who made love declarations to the returned shame of her flesh was also priceless. And of course the interaction between Sirius and Snape. Poor Snape, that must've really been the shock of his life when Sirius apologised.

"No one could blame you for still feeling resentful about all the invalidating treatment we gave you at school – after all, it's only been twenty years. Remus, I really think you should apologize to Severus straightaway – I have already, and I feel very good about myself! I just know we'll all feel loads better once that's out of the way!" That one made me laugh so hard!

Brilliant story!
MyGalPawsy chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
OMG! Capslock!Harry cracks me up every time. And Remus was so Remusy at the end. This was extremely HYSTEICAL! I loved it.
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OMG words can't express how much I love this story! My family probably think I'm insane because of how many times I bust out laughing.

I LOVED this part:

"Shall we all have a nice group hug too, Black?" Snape ground out through gritted teeth.

"Why, Severus, what a lovely and productive idea!" Sirius gushed. "That's the spirit! Come here!" He reached out to hug Snape.

"Control him or I kill him right now," Snape warned the entire room flatly.

So awesome, this is going on my faves list :)