Reviews for Phantom Fever
nwilson1 chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
I've had plenty of colds in my 40 years. I wish I could've gotten over mine that easily. LOL. It'd made my life a lot simpler. I must say, though. Your story was imaginative and funny, never thought Paulina, Star, Kwan, or Dash would be honorable enough to actually keep his secret. What about Paulina in the episode where Kitty overshadows her blackmailing Danny. That sounds more like Paulina, Star, Dash, and Kwan, or is it just me?

Ah, who cares? I just say, your story held my interest start to finish. Also, reminded me once when dating a girl, I caught her cold. I got over mine sooner than her, and she broke up with me over it. She said, I didn't have the decency to suffer with her. Go figure, at least your story shows a happy ending. One my story didn't have. Keep up the good work.
animenerd0815 chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
Pualina shrine?...K someone just kinda get pualine outta here! 0_0
animenerd0815 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
KidFlash
"Great Fenton gets all the chicks" Soooo Dash either ur just jealous or the more fun answer *wiggles eyebrows* U want 'Fenton' for yourself *insert lenny face*
SparkleSeas chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE FORGOT THE SUITS! Amazing story.
sally chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Thanks for the story!
Mysteerie Crow chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Loved it can you make Skulker appear along with Ember?
weirn018 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Dang this is cool, wish I found it sooner.
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Okay... Sam is NOT going to be happen when she finds out just WHO else knows Danny's secret...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
wait so did star know that val was a hunter/?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
He could just faze out of that locker and stuff us in there without us knowing

-Nice play on the opening sequence-
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Goodjob more I love stories wen Danny's ill
Prilla chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Keep it up!
Pokemon Connoisseur Lucario chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Youngbountygirl, I just wanted to personally thank you for this story. It's truly a great story, but it's more than that to me because this was the story that first introduced me to 's true greatness. I was sold by the time I finished reading it and here I am today, still finding great stories and loving every minute of it. Again, thank you.
HalfafanD chapter 12 . 4/8/2012