Reviews for The Blinding Mask
crystalofthemoon chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
I love this story. I want to read what happens next for all of them. This will be playing in my mind over and over. Please update.
Maresche chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Very glad to have found this story and am looking forward to more. Even if it takes years. _
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Whoa... whoa whoa whoa whoa! Heheheheheheh Awww... Ryu/Robyn.
hehehehehe. *ahem* Yup, didn't see that coming. That was so sweet! :D

And looks like Mia is thawing a bit. Good. Okay, Mia. Hug, Kento. NOW. He needs it. ...okay okay I know. it'll take a while for that, I know these things take time, but still! :)

And aww, Nikki/Rowen was cute.

I hope you plan to continue! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Phew, emotions flying around everywhere and I am now, officially, a basket case. Thank you. :)

Wow, that was an awesome chapter!
Okay here's what I'm feeling (I'm STILL a little jumbled up emotion-wise, you talented writers, you) as of now:

Okay, Robyn has redeemed herself in my eyes for telling Mia what I've been thinking for a while now... a little bit.

Mia... ugh. Even with the breaks in her zombie-statue act... she's still not even close. Keep trying, Mia. It will probably take me a while longer to hate you less. But this chapter was a good start.

Nikki.. hmm I'm not sure what to feel about her right now, to be honest. I think I'm starting to understand her a lot more than before. Her having a hand holding moment with Rowen made me go "awww..." Yup, I admit it! :3

Poor Kento! :(
Poor Guys! I just want to hug them all!
Kyu-Momo chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Okay, Robyn, You're an idiot.
Mia, I want to strangle you. Can I slap you now? She is such a stupid Bi'ch! :(
Sheesh, Rowan has it bad... but Kento has it even worse. How horrible it must be to be in love with a cold, heartless zombie. Poor Kento! Poor Rowen! Hang in there guys! :(
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
God, poor Rowan... He finally hit the breaking point. :(
I want to hug him...
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Hmm... To be honest I'm kind of surprised that Robyn hasn't commented at the lack of White Blaze yet... Or even just asked Ryo about him. Guess she's just really busy?

And I can't help but feel bad for Rowen. I still don't like her that much, I mean I've gotten a little more used to her feelings and I can understand why she did what she did, but still. I still don't like her that much. She deserved that.
TeahLeafs chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
so glad you updated! :D

Sorry it took so long to review, i am wondering what will happen next and i am so excited!

Btw, that doll is super creepy, the one that keeps appearing in Robyn's apartment.. man.

keep it up!
Sifirela chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Guys...just amazing... It took me at least three or four days to finish Courting the Jester to remind myself of this story (AND EM...OMGosh! That story FREAKED me out! I even tried reading it in the daytime. STILL kinda freaked out _ Thank you Female Stephen King! :) ) But this story is very enjoyable too and freaky. I'm SO happy Robyn is in here :) And...LOVE both of your sense of humors and your portrayal of the five Ronins. It is such a refresher. And...Ryo/Robyn. WHO would have known that :P

I just have to say this; Ryo got laid! o.O WHOA. Who would have known that he would be interested in girls! Ahem.

Sage and Cye crack me up. Rowen is still a shit. And Kento still is the best. I eagerly await the next chapter!
LegendsGuardian chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
O.O I almost died when Ghost finished her side-story, but this has an update too? Now I KNOW I'm dead. You two have been sorely missed. Quality stories are a thing of a past, and no one portrays these characters with as much flare and finesse. And I have missed Nikki and Robyn a whole bunch too! :D I hope all is well with you ladies! I'd comment on the chapter, but the most I can manage at this point is :wow...just wow. Lots of lucky Ronin! xD
RoseJustice chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Awwww! This was a good chappie and I'm glad that this story is being worked on again! I love the pairings! I think the banter between Cye and Sage is pretty funny, too! I may have to read this story from the beginning again, cuz I don't remember all of it anymore...
IceFire 27 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
OMG this was good! :) I was so happy to get the notice for the new chapter, but so sad that I had to wait to read it due to work! I'm loving the direction that you two are heading and can not wait to read more! Please keep up the great work and I'll be here waiting!
Marie Kenobi chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
It was such a pleasant surprise to see the update notification for this story in my inbox, and then, as you always do, the two of you delivered another beautiful chapter. I'm so glad to see this story being continued. Reading about the boys always feels like coming home, so-to-speak, especially after long absences. What's more, I liked the little bit of Ryo action that we got in this one...and I think in the next chapter, it should be a little more explicit. I want more skin, ladies! More lust and details! ;-)
Meira Evenstar chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Awesome as always. Please update soon!
RoseJustice chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Aww, I'm glad things are starting to work out, but did you have to do the whole cliffhanger thing? I read Courting the Jester, so I finally know what EXACTLY happened...are you gonna finish this? Cuz it's really good!