Reviews for Good
This literally crushed my feels and I just *xries* but it was amazing and I just I can't even right now
reader50 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Whoa! I'm feeling dehydrated from crying over your story. Poor Dean to feel so unloved and unwanted for most of the first adult life. Unfortunately, doormats get stepped on and the squeaky wheel gets the oil, if you know what I mean. Thank you for sharing.
Jo chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Wow, just wow. That was great.
sabidoche chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Okay! So this is definitely the best fanfiction I ever read for now.
I'm just a huge fan of this work and I really want to thank you for this amazing story.
I loved everything from the beginning to the end.
sabidoche chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
OMG! I almost cry! Dean has been badly hurt when his little brother left... TT
He always do so much for his family but it looks like Sam or John never notice or maybe accept it like a fact. Like Dean has to do it because he always did and not like a gift. Poor little Dean.
When Dean said to Sam that he could leave and left him behind now, because he couldn't go after him...Awwww

And John, I mean woooow! I wish I could beat him. He has been a ass. I can't believe what is said to his older son. But Sam didn't stay quiet either. His words was hard :0

I was soooo happy when Sam said that he adopted is Big Brother.
I know they will be able to live happy together. And finally Dean will received what he deserve.
sabidoche chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I'm so glad you made another chapter. It's fantastic!
I feel so sad for Dean and I want to protect him badly everytime I read this.
I'm afraid of what John is going to do. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. I know John is not the best father of the year and he maybe forgot to treat Dean like a kid sometimes but he loves him as much as Sam...Right?
sabidoche chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Aaaaw! My heart sank so much when I read your story. I love it, really.
sparxx chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Such an awesome plot but d end was too abrupt and sudden.. And john was way harsh.. He could hav been a little kinder.. :D
Sparxx
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is so heart breaking.. Great Job!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
seriously I love this story... read it 6 th time today:)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Truly, truly magnificent. The temporal format was a little difficult to follow without a chonological guideline, but it was so well characterized and written!
Miss Light Bright chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Brilliant story! Great job!
NorikuKitsune chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Way to make me cry. You did a great job with Dean, showing what he went through. I felt there was more John should have gone through, more understanding to be had, but over all awesome. That end, damn. He got a chance to live again, and Sam stuck it out, let Dean flourish.
Awen1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This story is one of my very favourites. It makes me so sad and happy at the same time. Sad for Dean for all the sacrifices he's made, and never being good enough. I kinda can relate to that a bit...But am so glad he got to have another chance at life with Sam as his daddy. I hate John for ruining his life and to come demanding things of him again. This is so cruel that people can just take n never really think you're worthy or sthg even when u give them everything you can. This really makes my heart ache. But the hope in this too was great. Really love Sam for loving Dean and giving him a good life. Just what he deserves and more. A chance at being happy...
Wadi-al chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Amazing. A really interesting idea, in fact. I really loved it and i'm glad finally someone loves Dean as the way he deserves ;_;