Reviews for The Black Rose
Loved it. Truly a great read.
heir-of-slytherin96 chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
This story was amazing.. So well written and suspenceful. I love that it gave hints through out the story as to what was going to happen :) Thank you for writting such a brilliant story xx
HP0247 chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
This was really SO good. I usually do not read anything where Draco is with an 'other' - he belongs to Hermione is my version of the books. But at least she ended up with my second favorite choice of partners.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this very much. I love when 'older' stories are still delightful to read years later.
silver chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Three words for you:

Roslyn Mary Sue.

Sorry, but that's true. Give her flaws and stop writing self-inserts just so you can be with Malfoy. Your Dramione stories are way better than this.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
nice story it was a little confusing at first and considering the cousins the whole relationship thing is kind of sick but that really didn't take anything away from the effect of the story.
myheartbeatsforlove2 chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
I thought the story was very good. I enjoyed reading it. I hope to see a sequal. I would most definatly read it as well.

Very good job on "The Black Rose". It was a great story.
noTPlace chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
"Shambala is the *Ethiopian* paradise..."

- Did you mean Utopian?

Liking it so far, but much too short.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Why doesn't someone tell Tonks!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
O cool, she is the daughter of Sirius and Lily, right? Making her another true half-blood.
claudia chapter 21 . 11/6/2009
loved the story! really good writing, I couldn't stop reading it so I waited with my review until the last chapter. One of the best stories I've read!
I-Came4The-Cookies chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
I loved the story, the ending left room for a sequel. I'd love to see a sequel, but it's hard to see what you could be said when everything's basically been said, but it ended on a good note so either way it's a great story, but idea for sequel what if you used Blaise as the villain... just a thought D

Thanks for the great story

-Meli
I-Came4The-Cookies chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I think they'd be 2nd cousins once removed
I-Came4The-Cookies chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
great story, but Roslyn being a Black doesn't that make her and Draco cousins?
2J0AnnA2 chapter 21 . 5/30/2009
I just have to write a review for this, i thought it was greatIt made me happy, sad, tense, i really enjoyed it and would love to find ou what happened next either in a sequel or epilogue, i havnt checked to see that there isnt one yet though.
Madeline Cullen chapter 4 . 11/12/2008