Reviews for That Good Ole Jedi Accountability
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Posted 17 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

An aside; someone got mad at me because I used the term Generic to describe their work. All it means is that instead of putting themselves into it, they merely followed the plot line slavishly. Anyone can copy, a good writer creates.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre KOTOR: The Jedi council tries a little spin control...

The piece is funny because you have the Jedi trying to blame everyone but Revan, and the victim of this spin control is not even remotely amused. Very funny.

Pick of the Week and Best of the Week
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh, Force, yes. I busted a gut laughing.
Auros Sopherai chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
LOL! Oh man, that was hilarious! I loved the way you took this very serious premise and turned it into a comedy. Dood was wonderful, he reminded me of Weed ;)."Sith Lord Rehabilitation Ethics Committee" I might write a story about that! Your political jabs were well placed and funny, as were your characterizations. And of course, you did a great job tying it all back to the game and giving it a side-splitting ending! Makes me all the sadder that you're retired :(
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
"What could go wrong?"

LOL! Oh my god, that's too funny! And I wonder if 'Mr. Lovejoy' also came to an unfortunate end as well...

“But I’ll remind you that my retainer is non-refundable…” - How like a lawyer...

"...He's an oaf. You'd no more blame the genocide of millions on him than you would on mean old Jimmi Blooto who beat you up for your lunch credits in the fourth grade. Next."

Gee, 'Telos' anyone? ;-)
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hee! His name is Dood! That's brilliant!

I love your humorfics. They just flow so well, the humor building off the dialogue until the ending. And your endings always deliver. None more so than this one. I'm never going to see that scene the same way again, you know. *g*
Fatemperor chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Perfectly crafted, I salute you for another fine piece. It seems that your writing gets better every time I read it. Any more so and I'm gonna start having hero-worshhip problems...
Inactive Account 2010 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*cackle* Ah, Trill. You have such a knack with the funny. I think my favourite parts was the name you gave the PR (c'mon, seriously, was that name from the generator?) and Vrook's hissy fit: “Don’t talk to me about headaches!” Vrook thundered. “I’ve had a migraine since Exar Kun was finally locked in a rock and—” But the ending was awesome! I do wonder about how this can be interpreted though: "Kreia," said Zez-Kai, ignoring [Vrook's sudden, hard stare.]

I can't see anything that could be cause for crit, and since this is a funny fic, anything I could say can easily be dismissed. The only thing I can say is that you used the wrong version of 'mane' when talking about Doode's hair, using 'main' instead.

I really liked this. XD
anonentity chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
The story was amusing in its entirety, but it was the conclusion that made me laugh. Much fun.
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
As Father Mulcahy from M*A*S*H said, "Jocularity, jocularity, jocularity."

"Dood," huh? ::Chuckles::

Loved the pigtails bit.

Lovely, light fun

Ah, Master Vrook, what secrets do YOU harbour when it comes to Kreia?

What happened to Dood "10 years later," I wonder?
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
thats a good ending to this story, and explains what could go wrong
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh my god, this was hilarious!
greengrass1914 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Ha! It's cartoonish, over-the-top, and completely lacking in believability or character development. I loved it.
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Well, you've guessed right that this wasn't what I had expected at all. But if all surprises were as great as this, I'd be flawlessly happy all the time.

This fic took me from a chuckle to another almost continually. There were so many little twists and gags that I've given up on tracking exactly what I liked the most. At first, I made a mental note to point out my two favorites, but now I just can't have any.

Except the ending. That was, maybe, the best part of it all. Just when I thought it couldn't get funnier.

So, as the only conclusion: thank you *very* much. :)