Reviews for Fairy Tale
Crystalgleam chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*squeals* I loved it! you're very good at writing fluff!
CatsEyeFlashlight chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Not only did I love the plot, and story-line, but it was so well written! Wonderful job! Applause!

...and this is where I go all girly and say "Squee!"
Demon king chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
It was pretty good. More...
Ishte chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Ee... I love this story. It's very sweet (so sweet my teeth ache hee hee) EdXWinry is my favorite pairing too... I mean it's so obvious, I don't see how anyone can claim it's not canon. Seems that there's plenty of evidence in both the Mangaverse canon and the Anime canon... so...

I did find a 'wordo' in the 9th graph. It's a pretty common error in English, that I hear pretty often, so people often learn the wrong word because they hear it all... (sort of like 'for all intents and purposes' being accidentally learned as 'for all intensive purposes')

you say: Seeing Edward climbing the hill had been a welcome—if slightly concerning—sight for sore eyes.

The word should really be 'disconcerting' not 'concerning'. disconcerting means, unsettling, or upsetting. Concern is a noun basically meaning worry, but the verb concern means "to have to do with, or to be in reference to", so concerning means 'having to do with' rather than 'causing concern'.

I hope that makes sense and is helpful. Again, it's an error that we hear constantly in our language, and even advanced speakers will repeat things that we hear used as if they are correct if we don't learn that they're not. _
AnimeAddict333 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
yeah, sorry I'm not signed in. Too lazy.

nywayz, I LOVED IT! 'twas cute! Please write more like this! EdxWin 4EVER!
Twisha chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very good. I want more flashback!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is cute but could use a little work. Exclamation points should be used sparingly in any writing, really; if you must use it, use just one.

Author's notes actually as part of the writing are terribly, horribly distracting and should be saved for the beginning or the end of the story.

It is very cute and I think with some work, it could become a very good story.
Sagishi chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Very cute, and well written. Nice job!