Reviews for Kenpachi and Yachiru in 50 Sentences
becra1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this was hilarious! nicely done:).
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww...this little set of 50 is really sweet! BIITERsweet, actually. I salute you on making such meaningful one-liners that describe exactly how Kenpachi and Yachiru act and think. This is as good as a long one-shot.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aw Yachiru and Kenpachi are the cutest pair ever!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I love this! It was really great in describing the relationship that Kenpachi and Yachiru has.

/Cookies

If there was anything Yachiru loved more than candy, it was cookies, but she loved her Ken-chan a little more./

Aww. So cute!

/Temptation

Kenpachi felt the childish temptation to take a marker and draw on the sleeping Kuchiki noble’s face growing with each passing moment; and that’s exactly what he did, he’d blame it Yachiru later./

Poor Byakuya! Hahahaha. Never knew that there was a childish side to Kenpachi.

/Winter

Kenpachi liked winter because it meant Yachiru would be outside most of the time; the only downside was when she decided to pelt him with snowballs as he would leave the building./

Snowball fight!

/Promises

“Promises are easy enough to make, it’s keeping them that’s so damn impossible.”/

True. Very true.

/Question

Never in all his years, did Ikkaku blush so strongly when his fukutaicho asked him that one dreadful question an adult never wanted to hear from a kid; “Hey Panchinko-head, where do babies some from?”/

Poor Ikkaku. I feel even more sorry for Kenpachi when she asks him that question. LOL!
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
nice! i would suggest rating T not K, cos swearing more teen like
doryishness chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I liked alot of those, especially the qoute ones. Adding it to favorites (heart) xD
satoru-13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*sniff sniff* i love this fic...its so cute - i love KenapchiYachiru fics (maybe partly bcoz my friends gave all our classmates names from Bleach, and i was Yachiru and my crush was Kenpachi) but this one is so touching *sniff sniff*
Shironami chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
holy crap that was cute! I really enjoyed it!

shironami
d chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This is great. I love the bits of Kenpachi hating snow and the downside of winter, and the temptation and the music bits.
nostalgic-maiden chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
hey, great lil drabble! i love kenpachi and yachiru stories ) actually, i love all 11th division stories XD
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i like chocolate and boys the most