Reviews for My One True Friend
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Man, I hate Wilson. Through all this Tritter debacle, no one ever asked House what Tritter did to HIM in that exam room. Always assuming the worst of House has never turned out for anyone. Pre-judgment really sucks.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I kept laughing at this... and getting really weird looks... *sigh* this is so much more cheery than the wilson/chase one of yours I've just read... I like House too much for him to be mean.

Anyway. The bit about the Vampire Hunt game was just... ridiculously funny.

Until I got near the end, that is... that was just so sweet...

*glomp* You are wonderful.
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
AH HA! That was perfect! I was laughing through half of it and feeling all warm and fuzzy through the rest of it. And the make up was excellent, neither of them were out of character, absolute perfection! Except for 1 thing, what exactly was Cameron's deal? You never explained that.

Sam
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I was either going, "aw," or laughing hysterically. Not a Bette Midler fan at all but I think I have to listen to the song after that! Awesome story :)
Jesness chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Well... I can't in good conscience say that I liked this more than "Words and deeds;" but I can't say I liked it less either. I guess AU adequately describes it to a tee. Very well done, there were several lines that had me lauging out loud. (Actually lauging, not 'lol-ing') Le casa de tumor! That is just so /wrong!/ XD

Anyway, awesome story. Believable as all get out for the most part. All the people being nice (to House)seemed a bit unlikely to happen; but that may just be a matter of opinion.

At any rate, again, awesome story; and update 'House learns to love the bomb!' (I know that's not the full title, but gosh darn it... use shorter titles!) :P
gh2005 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was cool! I liked the House POV about his situation with Wilson.
Dee chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I think this is a songfic, but it's one of the very, very few that work. The line about needing to be white & gay to like the song made me laugh - very understated.

Hope to see more from you soon!
Tidwell chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
You are the master of snark! A great one-shot inspired by a totally sappy, totally Wilson-esque song. I love the image of House in an apron and chef's hat, spilling his thoughts to Steve, La Casa de Tumor. AU is fine when done this well. Excellent stuff.
Roga chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, darn, I forgot my fav parts that I wanted to quote. But they were many, and mostly had to do with Foreman. Thank you for this :-) Twas a lovely read.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Brilliant as always!

You managed to get House so well, there were so many lines where I just tought: "Well, that's definitly him!", that I really can't give a quotation! Everything just fits!

And I really love the image of poor lonely Wilson with whom nobody wants to be friends anymore [might be a little bit mean, I know ;) but I crave for hurt!wilson].

And though I really, really hate songfics, I didn't mind the few song lines in yours. They fit, it's okay. The whole song thing isn't to exaggerated, although I find the image of Wilson listening to this kind of songs quite disturbing, but well... that's just me :)

So, in conclusion: just brilliant!

[please don't mind spelling and grammar mistakes, English's not my first language :)]
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Absolutely wonderful!

I cried at this bit: "Steve took the food and started cramming it into his mouth with both paws, but House could see he was still listening." :)

And Dr McWeeWee, and HWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHW!

And then I almost cried again at the end when House made up with Wilson, but in a different sort of way :) (Weeps a bit.)

Really excellent, thanks - you've made my evening :)