Reviews for Not Quite Paradise
Geellaa-Green chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wooow! I love this story! the characters' behaviour was really like the way they behave in the anime and the manga! :D so, congratulation on this fic! I really like it!
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
A very well written story :3
Gonrie chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
With the other one, this epilogue was absolutely wonderful.

Actually, it may be one of the best Tsubasa fic I ever read if not the best.

Thank you and I hope you'll be able to write some other Tsubasa fics soon!
Maeve Fantaisie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hello!

...Wow. That last scene, this possessive hunger, the evolution... it's simply beautiful.

Yes... everything will be allright.

Thank you!

Maeve
Secret Gwendal chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
There was something about that prayer scene, I found it so meaningful. Well done.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really love their relationship after Acid Tokyo, and this is such a close-up and well-characterized insight on it. Your worlds were really cool (and the image of Kurogane in a toga is beautiful and very amusing).

Great story!

-AOPT
Mare chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I quite enjoyed this story. I loved the part where they were in a world filled with Vampires, and how Fai was refered to as a demon. That was awesome!

Keep up the awesome work! And happy writing to you! :)
fireblend chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was nicely done. :)
ehree chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aww...

I like this. It takes place over a longer period of time, and has more reasoning behind it that humans might actually use. That's d**n more than some fics have.

Ehree
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very awesome. I think I like this Kurogane and Fai.
Harriet83 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really really liked this! I think your Kurogane was very well portrayed and In Character. There are so much sentences, scenes and lines that touched me. I loved the evolution of the little stories, and how K and F tension resolves. (And sorry for the terribile review, but English's not my language and I have some problems expressing myself!XD)
Megumi014 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I love this fic T_T I almost cry! I think you keep very well the character's personality, and I like so much the last line n_n Everything's going to be fine. Well, I hope you write another KuroFai fic soon, they are so cute as a pair *o*

Megumi014
Smiley-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw. That's so sweet. I was sad to see the story end...