Reviews for Emerald
a person 56 chapter 1 . 8/10
Mice delightfully fluffy
TheDorkQueen chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
" . . . and THIS is for the BOW!" LOL I died!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Omg the fluff has killed me
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Cute~
LoonyBadger chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
i loved this so much xD 3 i just kinda wish there was more to it lol but thats okie ugh its such a cute storyyyyy 333
Lia chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Awwww so cuuuuuuuute!
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I don't know why but i still feel so betrayed and angry at those involved. It was such a traumatic way to get them together it sort of left a feeling of wrongness. And i feel that if i was put in that situation I couldn't just go back to being frinds with THOSE people. and i wouldn't feel right about having my relationship built on me being forced into my animal form and forced to be my crushes PET for goodness sake! reduced to a Freaking Pet and while i am treated with kindness AND spoilt you're still just a pet in that moment. BUT despite all that it was a good story, just a little too violent... i guess ...for a love story?... idk.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
THIS WAS SOO CUTE AHHHHH
Chelsey chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... please write more
AmethystPharaoh 14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Aww I love it! Harry must of been so cute as a kitty. I loved the part where he set the mice free and tried to catch the string on Snape's robes haha.
AmethystPharaoh 14 xx
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Aww, that was seriously insanely cute. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was so cute! Ohmergersh! I loved that so much! 3
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awwwww how cute. I was seriously looking forward to Harry Kitty's payback against his friends though lol. _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Omg that was hilarious! Kitty Harry had me dying!
ComputerIdiot chapter 1 . 5/23/2015