Reviews for Cast Me Gently into Morning
Can I just take a moment to say that I fell in love with your fic here┬┐ xox loved it!:-) you're amazing- keep writing! This one is going on the top of my fave zutara fics list 3 thank you!
Melanie chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Love your story
Selias chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I'm not ashamed to say that this chapter made me cry.
coolcats321 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
You should make longer chapters!that would make the experience of reading the story better than it already is! :)
MayGirl85 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter.
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Nice delving into guilt and shame. Shame can be so ingrained.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
That was fairly simple. And oddly enough I love Labyrinth - "You have no power over me". Wonder if that was deliberate or just serendipitous.
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I loved this story. Well done!
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Very insightful. Your thoughts on actions based on love and desire and their effects really has me thinking.
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
Fantastic chapter. The illusion was just right and I like your take on the battle itself and on monk Gyatso's remains.
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter!
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter. Iron is such an inspiring soul.
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Favorite Chapter so far. Loved how you developed this chakra.
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Great idea. I really enjoyed the guru in the series.
dragon81 chapter 32 . 1/22/2013
I just recently became interested in Zutara and I'm finding fics. This is hands down one of the best if not the best one that I have read. The characters are very in character and at several points I had to stop reading because of how real you made Zuko's pain.
I connected very deeply with him in this fic and that's pretty amazing considering he's an animated character to begin with. Thank you so much for writing this.