Reviews for Lean on Me
Athena3314 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
okay im sooooooooo confused on who sai is but even thought im counfused I LOVE the story
gali chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
that was cute *sniffle* I really liked the end with Mina... i don't know why i just do
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
I'm glad that Sai survived! There must ave been something in the waters that caused hi to have the heart attack! Water isn't supposed to make him weak! LOL I'm glad he's okay!

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Kmoney chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
*Crys* Oh that was sad...I like how you ended it. That was really good. Now I'm all teary-eyed. Well just to let you know, you can lean on me too since I can lean on you when I'm not strong and other stuff like that...I have to go and get some tissue.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
omg that was sooooo goood! sweet and romantic! I love it! please keep up the good work! Pleas pleas preaty please I love your work soooo much and its the best! your songfics are the best you know how to make them fit with the song...I am trying to write one but I am not doing such a good job with it...I don't think..oh well continue it please I know this was one chapter story but never the less this story was soooo goood love it sooo much!