Reviews for Miserably Ever After
chiksi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Fabulous. Really.

As an avid Naley shipper, I was a little wary of this fic after I read your author's note, but I'm so glad I read it anyway. This is something I've been wondering about for a while, and you portrayed it exactly as I'd imagined it would be. Plus, you really seemed to have mastered the idea of showing rather than telling the story, which is a great talent.

Also, thank you for having a beta, as well as using your words so wisely - it's a luxury to read something this well written these days!
THGluv12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
good story! i liked it! hope to read more from you soon!
MrsLucasScott chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw, Christina I really liked this. I think it was super creative, the idea was pure genius. I would've never thought of something like that. The last line espesially got to me. Great job!

x

Sneha
BabbleBaby chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
wow, your Rachel voice is really good, great job at a really bittersweet insight into Rachel.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i loved the end. how she got completely shit faced, and forgot everything she was just thinking lol

perfectly rachel.

the dark, angsty sarcasm is such a sucky cover story. anyone can tell that girls in pain. you wrote that so well by the way. nailed her personality.

my liking for her has switched on and off since her arrival onto the show. she's so two-faced. i mean, she's a bitch, but she can be sweet. she acts all hxc and tough shit, but really she has a soft side, and can get really vunerable. and lastly, she's a slut, but.. okay yeh, she's a slut lol

ah, the many faces of rachel gattina. you never really know what you get with her.

anyway. awesome.

imblahs.
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
definately a different twist on Naley POV...but I like it!