Reviews for Maybe Someday
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Habita chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
It was really awesome! I really loved this fic. I love BBfriendship as much as I love BB and you write both perfectly.

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
Liz chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I really liked your story, especially the fact that the secret was a plausible one and also gave another explanation as to why Bones has problems getting close to people. I loved that Booth consider her sick day "an emergency".

One complaint: a lot of your sentences end with ... instead of a period, and it made the story seem kind of slow and draggy and run-on at times.

Other than that, I loved it.
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I liked it!
siapom chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I don't care if it was "rushed". This was very nicely written. :)
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
oh my sad
Scarlet Scully chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This was an excellent oneshot... I'm amazed that it's of such a high quality without any re-writes or edits. I really feel like this was in character, too. A believable secret to be revealed between the characters and you really seemed to grasp the essence of their relationship that makes us all believe that there is romance there, without it being forced.

Great fic! Good luck with the challenge and with school.

BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
WHAT a TOTALLY AWESOME and BEAUTIFULLY written one-shot! Your characterizations were outstanding ! The secret fit perfectly with everything "Brennan". I could so see this as a scene incorporated into an episode!-Eventhough it was B & B friendship and there is the 'Cam' and other upcoming factors, it still had that underlying feel of romance. Booth's usual display of patience with her opening up and his declaration of telling her "...Sometimes you just have to let someone in.”, AND the "Trust me" line was PERFECT! SO BOOTH! LOV'D THIS! Good LUCK in the Challenge! GREAT JOB!

~G :D
astrakane chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
sque! very good : good characters, good idea
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. For a quickly written oneshot, this is amazing. The emotion and dialogue and plot are all fantastic... Now I have to look up your other stuff... And good luck getting all your other work done!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow so good very emotoinal it braught tears to my eyes I loved it and you write very wel!
Julie chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
So you should first know that I don't review much. Not much at all. Compared to how much Bones fanfiction I read, the ratio is even smaller. But this story was just calling for me to review. I couldn't get away from it... if any story deserves a review, this is it. It looks like I may have to add you to the small list of authors I review for!

If this was rushed, I didn't notice a single bit. You wrote it perfectly. I love how you really thought about your 'secret' and picked a serious one that has the potential of being true within the parameters of the show. Most other CBPC entries for January, I've noticed, tend to lean towards the humour/fun side (not that there's anything wrong with that), but yours provided a nice alternative. You captured the emotions so well. I felt every bit of frustration, every bit of sadness, every bit of love... from just reading. I like how real it seems; everything fits together, naturally, the way they should be. A lot of other fics sometimes lack that important element. And the end... *dreamy sigh*... it needs no comment. It speaks for itself. To me, the ending is more deep, more meaningful than any physical act between them could ever be for this story. It was simple... but perfect. :)

Very well done. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

And good for you for tackling all those courses. Best of wishes for everything. Also, I'd like to mention that I like your other stories as well. I enjoy how you include songs in your fiction - it just adds to the story... and it introduces me to new songs! :P Now if only you had as many Bones stories as you do Buffy stories... ;)

Oh, I forgot to say that I think your entry is the best I've read so far...
Audrey302 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Absolutely lovely... you've captured their relationship so well, particularly Booth's determination to get to know Brennan on every level, and Brennan's reluctant admiration of him and his persistence. I just wish that Booth would open up to Brennan as frequently as she does to him.
angel6.d chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You did an amazing job on this piece. It was very original, which made it all the more better! It was great of Booth to go check up on her. I hope he does get her secrets out of her one day. It's good that she trusts him too. Anyways, again, great job! And good luck with your school work!

RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was an absolutely lovely fic! The characterization was wonderful, and it was just so moving! Awesome job!

And I totally feel your pain about the school-work-overload, I've got the same-ish thing going on and it's definitely not fun. I hope it doesn't keep you from posting though, because your stuff is great! :)