Reviews for Power
Seldavia chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love the reason why Link never remembers.
Zeldadudetp chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This...is great. Like the other person said it really makes you think. And I only write reviews for good stories. Good job. You deserve a pat on the back.

And on a side note this is the first fic that comes up when you search Twilight Princess.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
easily best one shot iv ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nicely written.
Lael Adair chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
YES! Love this! I always wonder why more people don't explore *THIS*...the REPETITION that makes the Zelda world turn! Do the characters see it, do they not, if they do why do they play the part, if they don't why can't they see it...? I'm glad I stumbled on a good author who took the idea and ran with it.

Awesome read. Thanks!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Not bad,not bad at all. Really makes ya think...
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is one of the best Ganondorf one-shots I have read in a long time. Very nice work.
JustShotMarvin chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
VERY well done, very nicely written. Made my heart clench up a few times, because it helps the reader understand the true tragedy of Zelda: the fact that these are three people who are stuck living the same life over and over again. There's nothing they can do about it, they just have to play through it. (And, as a huge Ganondorf nerd, I loved the idea of him fighting against his destiny for once to rule as just a King.) You feel some major pity for Ganondorf. He wants Link to remember, like he and Zelda do, so badly, but he can't.

Anyways, enough with my fangirlisms- this is a very good story.
The Legendary Warrior-Link chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wonderful story this was a great perspective of Ganondorf's life as a pawn of the Hyrulian Gods. I don't believe that he is a simply static character that only wants to rule with an iron fist, Ganondorf is a character with true depth to why he is the way he is. As we see in the Wind Waker he turned from a warlord simply seeking power to a real person with a true depth of feeling because as he tells us he had suffered horribly along with his people in a desert colder than ice and hotter than the fires of hell and wanted to change that for himself and his people. Also I don't like to think that all Links are simply reincarnations and that the original Link from Ocarnia of Time had children and all Links are related (that ghostly warrior in Twilight Princess tells you that he his teaching tecniques that can only be passed down his blood-line and he does seem to be the original Link) but I do agree that Ganondorf is one being no reincarnations for him. By the way your grammer had only one chink in its armor and that is that you mispelled the word Sacred (you spelt it as scared). Anyway I myself one day hope that Link and Zelda will learn what Ganondorf knows and end all this pointless battle (no then who will be the villian of the Zelda series!-). Any way great job and I am sorry for making this post so long.
Ash chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. That was a really powerful fic...
Inflamore chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Neato. I like this story. Very weird. I've always thought of it like that, that it continues and continues, but the courage thing was new. I think a better title would be Lifeline or Resurrection. But Power was good, don't get me wrong.

SoT