Reviews for Fragmented Pieces
oblivion9032 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Very nice!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
It's not bad. I really liked the beginning of the story, but after they flew off to Australia, I couldn't stop thinking about Gracie, and how they just abandoned her... So good story, but the loose plot string kind of ruined it for me. Thanks for posting, though!
Rei chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
This was a good one but the sequel suck big time, now I won't be able to re-read FP anymore _
Yabbit chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
sigh..the ending was a bit dissapointing i hjave to say but all in all? a B-

good story overall tho

Yabbit chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
*claps hands excitedly*

yay go boys go!

Yabbit chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
written very well...i think we can stick to pillows and nerf balls ...for now...

Yabbit chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
sooo cute!

Yabbit chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
the bill thing was extra cute

loved it!

sernity1806 chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
Oh I loved the story.
TehOpheliac chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
Normally, I'm not one to leave reviews for fanfiction. In fact, the majority of fics I leave reviews for are incomplete stories that leave off at a cliffhanger (where I beg them to continue xD). However, I just finished this fic and since you asked so nicely for a review (even though the fic is over and I see there's a sequel), I've decided to give it to you! Especially since I really enjoyed this fic.

I'm only just getting into House (I haven't even seen a whole season yet and I'm confused to all hell at time and probably spoiling episodes) and this is one of the first House fics I've read that I really enjoyed. The other fics left me feeling, "blah" and not really caring if I finished it or not.

Your story, however, kept me interested (which is really hard to do - even the show House can't keep my attention the majority of the time - since I was diagnosed with such a severe case of ADHD that my grades went down two letter grades in two weeks when I was in High School three years ago(I had to stop taking my Adderall cause it was too many ups and downs with the Vicodin- I'd just had surgery- and my other meds.) My doctor says I'm one of the most severe cases he's seen and- WHOA! I'm getting off topic. I didn't cry through the entire musical or even feel the urge to- it was sad but not sad enough. No offense, I can see Chase getting a bit weepy but when House got a bit teary, I felt his character had dropped a bit.

I tend to find that guys like House (even if they're gay) tend to stay rather manly and only cry / get teary if they're in intense pain (which isn't really crying, usually, but your bodies natural reaction to it) or if they're really upset (like how House cried when he found out about Chase being gangbanged.

Umm, that's pretty much the only thing that sort of bothered me about the story. Everything else was amazing and sucked me into it at great lengths. :3 I really hope my above critique didn't offend you cause that was no where near my intentions. In fact, I'd love to have the chance to talk with you further, if you wouldn't mind. xD I don't have any friends who are into House! It's horrible. No one to talk to it about. ;_;
irishchic799 chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
You do realize that with your math, Chase would be around 21 years old right? And that unless he had started med school when he was about 12 or 13, there is no way that he could be working for House, right? Anyways, I love the story though. I have read it about like 5 times and I am generally not a big slash fan.
goldiloks chapter 19 . 3/27/2009
ok so when i started this story, i mentally whined, '21 chapters? i'll proably get bored of this by chapter 3'.

all of a sudden i'm on chapter 8 saying, "oh no, only 13 more chapters!" hahaha.

so yeah. basically i loved this story, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go read like every House fic on your profile now. or maybe tomorrow 'cause it's fairly late.
goldiloks chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
i... have no words. holy cow that was amazing. i'm like in love with this story. especially this chapter. oh, and "life support" is one of the greatest songs ever (i love that you used the titles of songs for your chapter titles. i noticed that like a way long time ago but just kept forgetting to say anything).
goldiloks chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
no throwing of objects from me, just hand rubbing and evil smirking at thoughts of what House will do to that lame-ass excuse of a human being... heehee!
goldiloks chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
omg, this is like my utmost dreamy-est of dream dates! i was squeeling as soon as i read, "Chase was navigating his way through the streets of New York City." i was like, "they're going to Broadway! they're going to BROADWAY!"

LOVE.

ps - i cried like a baby the first 200 or so times i heard "for good".