Reviews for Rhythm Divine
Do want moar.
Shad0cat chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Wow...

wow and a half...

Great story, Great characterization,great everything. When's the next part?
Shad0cat chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I really enjoyed this. I would have liked it if J had opened his mouth, but I'm sure he'd probably have been sorry and would have probably had the adoreable knocked out of him. We can't have that now can we? Anyhow, great stuff. I really got a feel for who the characters were which is great particularly when there's so little to go on. This is a tough game to work with due to the fact that we know so much more about who the side characters are as people than we ever get to know about the agents themselves.
Delcat chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Do you understand the definition of "Mary Sue"? Because Laura Stevens is an example. A huge, flaming example.
Kiko Kamia chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
this is great! i hope you update soon because i can't wait to find out what happens next! .

Kiko Kamia
Toasty01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This is definitely one of the best of the few EBA fics on here. Keep up the good work! :-D
The Pineapple Husky chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Oh my God, An EBA fic! :D

I love this, I love this, I LOVE this.

I love your characterizations of everyone, they're so spot-on and perfect. Especially Spin's. XD I also like how you write the dialogue; it's very authentic and sounds so genuine when you can really hear what they're saying in their own ways of speaking... If that made any sense. XD; I'm greatly fascinated by your use of music and song titles, and how you call the opening author's notes "Opening Beats" and the chapters "Verses"; all that just makes your writing all the more clever and in-character!

Just as a tiny critique Be careful with your tenses. You sometimes tend to write in both present and past tense here and there. x3

But man... I love this story so much. :D Please continue!
doughboy chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
very good story.i am intrested to see were you are going with up the good work