Reviews for Down These Spirits
that was entertaining
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Nice stories!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
It's truly a unique way of writing a story. Once again, another great story.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow! I love this and was very touched!
Mushawuff chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
YAY! loved it cuz basically, i love 1/5
RelapseAndEscape chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh my Gosh!

This fanfiction is so cool that I don't know it's just I'm speechless

-cherrycutie1and5
blackmonday chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
THis is great! I love your antithesetic titles. This is really touching with the 1/5 thing. You write really dramatically, almost poetically in this piece. I'd wished you'd have actually done a scene with alcohol for 50, just to give the Title its justice. But supernova still rocks. It gives the piece closure with the sense of a new beginning. Awesome job!
When Darkness Turns To Light chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
OMG, LOVE IT!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I'm speachless, I truely am.

This was too amazing, so amazing that amazing can't even begin to describe it! Well done! I'm seriously looking forward to any future fics you have in mind!

~December'sRose
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i thought i should leave a review on how totally cool this is.

you always outdo yourself and amaze me, but this time it was doubly amazing
Numbah 12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey Uni I'm so sorry about last night, my computer froze and I was never able to get back to it.

But anyway, what I wanted to say last night: I love this I can tell that some of the prompts are hard, but you got all of them accomplished very well! You did an awesome job
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This is amazing. When I say that you should be a famous writer, I mean that you SHOULD be a famous writer. Honestly; your sentences are so professional. I especially love the references to other episodes. This is the perfect dictionary/encyclopedia.

I'm going to print it off and tape it to my bedroom door. Think I'm not serious? *does it* Well, you probably can't tell for sure. But take my word for it. I did it. Okay? Okay.