Reviews for Dissimulation
fanficlove2014 chapter 8 . 7/7
I have to say I really enjoy how you portray Kimhari. He would always be loyal to Yuna no matter what and you show it well. So the others are noticing something's off with Tidus, hopefully they'll be able to remedy that soon! I don't want him to go into another fit of rage and hurt someone!
fanficlove2014 chapter 5 . 7/6
Well.. that escalated quickly. Not sure how I feel about this chapter. You did a good job writing it but.. Idk. I guess I've always had it stuck in my mind that Tidus and Wakka are the best of buddies. It's hard for me to see him being so upset with Tidus let alone beat the crap out of him. I do understand Tidus beating him up though. That has to do with the "figure" he met while he was gone so Tidus isn't really himself when he beat Wakka up.

I can already tell my heart is going to hurt reading this T-T haha Good chapter.
fanficlove2014 chapter 3 . 7/6
"Fallen into Tidus' lustful trap" Awww.. poor guy being seen as a sexual deviant. That little phrase both made me sad and laugh. Mostly laugh. XD haha As if the guy would ever force himself on Yuna like that. I mean they had that kiss buuuut I'd say it was pretty mutual. Like the whole Yuna asking him to "make love with her" thing was. They'll get over it eventually.

I freaking love you Kimahri! Comforting Yuna like that was just perfect, probably better then Rikku doing it even since Rikku has known for awhile what they did. Rikku's theory was a pretty good one too. Yay for Kimahri pointing that out too! XD

I'm extremely nervous for what this "figure" has planned... Great chapter!
fanficlove2014 chapter 2 . 7/6
Oh ho ho! I wasn't sure if Tidus would be in this or if it would just be Yuna/baby and cast. I'm excited though that you seem to have a plan with him in it! I'm banking on that strange figure being Shuyin. Curious to see what's next!
yuniecorn chapter 7 . 5/26
Update pls ;-;
SkeeterB chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
The madness that has been sleeping inside you sounds a lot like Shuyin from FFX2. Damn this is getting interesting.
Akuma No Sakka chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
I love this story write more please
Wisdombook34 chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I love this story! Please please keep writing! You are a genius with words!
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
This story is off to a really good start and i really like the idea. I am desperate to find out more about what is going on with Tidus and how Yuna is going to cope. Update soon!
TidusandYuna09 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
great chapter! i really like this story. i can't wait to see what happens next. update soon ya?
colorfulCheshire chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Yeay, new chapter! AUGH! I hate that Tidus doesn't know about the split personality thing he's got going on right now! But, yay for Yuna! She stood up to her (sorta of OOC) angry halfish siblings. I'm glad they'll get to see each other again but I have a bad feeling about the baby and the evil Tidus. I can't wait for the next chapter.
silentshadow55 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
nice chap too bad it took so long to update

oh well, atleast it set up the next chapter

can't wait

all the best

cutekeiko88 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Wah! I loved this! Im begging you! Please update it!
rubyrabbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
"She cried for the deaths from Sin in Kilika. She cried for the deaths from Operation Mi'ihen. She cried for her broken marriage to Seymour. But most of all, she cried for Tidus"

That was so beautiful and so tragic. *tear*

Honestly though, I kept re-reading those four sentences! so far the story is really good, I like the premise that you are setting up :)

You seem to have a great grasp on the characters and their personalities :)

Well I shall keep reading!
colorfulCheshire chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
i knew it was the physco! Score two for Hikari!

You HAVE update soon. I NEED to know!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »