Reviews for Dissimulation
SkeeterB chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
The madness that has been sleeping inside you sounds a lot like Shuyin from FFX2. Damn this is getting interesting.
Akuma No Sakka chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
I love this story write more please
Wisdombook34 chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I love this story! Please please keep writing! You are a genius with words!
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
This story is off to a really good start and i really like the idea. I am desperate to find out more about what is going on with Tidus and how Yuna is going to cope. Update soon!
GEN Yuna and SGT Tidus chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
great chapter! i really like this story. i can't wait to see what happens next. update soon ya?
colorfulCheshire chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Yeay, new chapter! AUGH! I hate that Tidus doesn't know about the split personality thing he's got going on right now! But, yay for Yuna! She stood up to her (sorta of OOC) angry halfish siblings. I'm glad they'll get to see each other again but I have a bad feeling about the baby and the evil Tidus. I can't wait for the next chapter.
silentshadow55 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
nice chap too bad it took so long to update

oh well, atleast it set up the next chapter

can't wait

all the best

silentshadow55
cutekeiko88 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Wah! I loved this! Im begging you! Please update it!
rubyrabbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
"She cried for the deaths from Sin in Kilika. She cried for the deaths from Operation Mi'ihen. She cried for her broken marriage to Seymour. But most of all, she cried for Tidus"

That was so beautiful and so tragic. *tear*

Honestly though, I kept re-reading those four sentences! so far the story is really good, I like the premise that you are setting up :)

You seem to have a great grasp on the characters and their personalities :)

Well I shall keep reading!
colorfulCheshire chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
i knew it was the physco! Score two for Hikari!

You HAVE update soon. I NEED to know!
colorfulCheshire chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
WTF? I knew that feeling was right but this is worse than I thought. AHH! THAT'S NOT TIDUS! *wails loudly* IT'S A PHYSCO PERSON!
colorfulCheshire chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
spooky... in a way. Now I wonder what the child would be like. half dream (kinda) half real. strange.

The child fayth was always my favorite. In the beginning he wierded me out a bit, but I knew he was good.
colorfulCheshire chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I have a bad feeling about this - the kind that is almost always right... I must keep reading!
colorfulCheshire chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
ohz? i think that hooded figure might be the kinda-physco-but-really-deep-down-is-a-good-guy, Shuyin.

This has my full attention (well almost full, this damn virus keeps bugging me!)
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 2/11/2009