Reviews for Fool Proof
random chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Awesome story update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I love this story and i can't wait for the next update
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter and AWESOME story.
Dreaming for the Furture chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
So good! I couldn't stop reading! update soon!
Dreaming for the Furture chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Oh my! I love this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
WerewolfMazuko117 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
This is a fabulous fic, keep going that
cody murphy chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
epic action scene! it really caught me off guard even though you mentioned several times it was coming. and the answers to the questions are: yes, yes, and banana nut with raspberries and cinnamon swirl. *shudders with joy* doesn't that sound delicious? i just used the sticky note app to pin that on my computer screen! i want one sooooo bad now! one of those fresh out of the oven would be heaven! *leans back, drooling* great story, i cant wait for the next chapter!
cody murphy chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
oh fuck! i get the biggest feeling that the shit is about to hit the fan. in the next few chapters, too...
cody murphy chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
awesomeness! also, i didn't notice any rushed parts in my opinion, nor did you use horrible too much. in fact, you should have used it one more time just cause you could! keep up the good work or burn in horrible agony in my Flames Of DOOOM!

P.S; GUMMI WORMS!
Invader Johnny chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Homicidal GIr was scary as fuck and I'm sure both ZIm and Gaz would agree with me.

invader Johnny Signing Off.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
YES! You continued my favorite IZ fan fic of all time!

Why is it my favorite? Because, one, it's friggin' awesome! XD And two, if it weren't for this fan fic, I wouldn't be on fanfiction . net today! :3

I thank you for making this wonderful story, and giving me the inspiration to be a write. :)
ngrey651 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Ohhhhh no. She doesn't get to play the moral high road card when she's trying to help a selfish misanthropic alien take over the world. Gaz treats her brother, the only one with a conscience, like CRAP. He's trying to do the moral thing and you want us to side with Gaz just because she's in LOVE? She's a total bitch!
Todyo chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
This is good, you better finish or so help me God...

...I'll be very upset and mad at you :c

Seriously though, it's good stuff but it does need some...continuity? XP
crystalblue19 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012