Reviews for Fifteen Minutes of Reality
Haru chapter 16 . 1/1
This story is beautiful beyond words. Thank you for writing this!~
stubbornheroine chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
this was really a wonderful/an amazing story. I've read this way back, so sorry for the late review.
thanks for sharing this.
really liked the cute and beautiful interactions of Ichigo and Rukia :D
Cavisze chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
I am in love with this story! The styling was so fun with the tidbits of juicy gossip.

We just need some wedding gossip from huffington post now!

I also really liked byakuya's characterization here. Very suave and cool older brother.
shuuemura chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
This was really cute. Almost wished Rukia really was a pop star and Ichigo a soccer player...much better than their current shinigami-career predicament.

Well written..well done!
JoTerry chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
I loved this. Very well-written. Easily one of my favourite IchiRuki fanfic. I don't know why I've just only stumble upon this like last night. All the media write-ups, sports commentatories, everything was so real. Although, I'm actually a Chelsea fan. Lol!

Is this the end, though?

Love it that you ended it with I Miss You by Incubus. I couldn't make it through three of my long-distance relationships. My husband was the fourth one. He sang that song to me before he left everything behind to come back for me.
JoTerry chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Second time I got emotional reading this. First time was the airport scene at Karakura after the wedding.
JoTerry chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Well, that was smooth, Kurosaki...
bookwurm247 chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
D'aww! They're sooo cute! XD
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
D'aww! They're so in love! :D
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I must say this has got to be one of the best fics I have ever read. It's so naturally them that I can actually see them doing it. It's witty and humorous. Thank you for the wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
OMG OMG I absolutely love this! This is exactly like Ichigo and rukia except their more mature! I love the way the two banter and use witty remarks. This story is so naturally written! I love it!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
If someone told me that I'd be up at 3:30 in the morning reading Bleach fanfiction despite the fact that I'd be going to work in 4 hours, I would have laughed. Now that it's come to pass, however, all I'm going to say is "That's what coffee is for."

This fic is awesome. The format is refreshing, I love their unorthodox relationship (both the timeline and the banter), and I really hope you have the last chapter(s?) on your computer somewhere.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Best ichiruki fanfic ever...!
Shinybaby chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I love it soooooooo much...And the laast line made me flabbergasted! Honestly i still can't believe how could there be people who still can't love ichiruki after reading this fanfic...Really A Great one!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2014