Reviews for Fifteen Minutes of Reality
Cavisze chapter 16 . 7/8
I am in love with this story! The styling was so fun with the tidbits of juicy gossip.

We just need some wedding gossip from huffington post now!

I also really liked byakuya's characterization here. Very suave and cool older brother.
shuuemura chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
This was really cute. Almost wished Rukia really was a pop star and Ichigo a soccer player...much better than their current shinigami-career predicament.

Well written..well done!
JoTerry chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
I loved this. Very well-written. Easily one of my favourite IchiRuki fanfic. I don't know why I've just only stumble upon this like last night. All the media write-ups, sports commentatories, everything was so real. Although, I'm actually a Chelsea fan. Lol!

Is this the end, though?

Love it that you ended it with I Miss You by Incubus. I couldn't make it through three of my long-distance relationships. My husband was the fourth one. He sang that song to me before he left everything behind to come back for me.
JoTerry chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Second time I got emotional reading this. First time was the airport scene at Karakura after the wedding.
JoTerry chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Well, that was smooth, Kurosaki...
bookwurm247 chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
D'aww! They're sooo cute! XD
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
D'aww! They're so in love! :D
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I must say this has got to be one of the best fics I have ever read. It's so naturally them that I can actually see them doing it. It's witty and humorous. Thank you for the wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
OMG OMG I absolutely love this! This is exactly like Ichigo and rukia except their more mature! I love the way the two banter and use witty remarks. This story is so naturally written! I love it!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
If someone told me that I'd be up at 3:30 in the morning reading Bleach fanfiction despite the fact that I'd be going to work in 4 hours, I would have laughed. Now that it's come to pass, however, all I'm going to say is "That's what coffee is for."

This fic is awesome. The format is refreshing, I love their unorthodox relationship (both the timeline and the banter), and I really hope you have the last chapter(s?) on your computer somewhere.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Best ichiruki fanfic ever...!
Shinybaby chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I love it soooooooo much...And the laast line made me flabbergasted! Honestly i still can't believe how could there be people who still can't love ichiruki after reading this fanfic...Really A Great one!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
Just love it.
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Awww.. Nice ending! And lookie! Ichigo calls Byakuya, Kuchiki-sama! LOL, Yes, that's what keeps getting my attention. The first time he'd done it on the previous chapters I thought it was a fluke. Seeing him address his brother in-law as such again, well, I had to comment on it! XD

Now if only the Kurosakis crashed in as well, it would be a full blown party! I miss Isshin. It's very uncharacteristic that his debut in this fic lacked any sort of craziness, and he hasn't even met his third daughter officially! Noo! XD

BTW, just wondering, why is this story not tagged as complete yet?
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
For one, Ichigo is so unfair. I really thought Rukia had been unfaithful with the way that man was acting. The bastard. I guess he's just more sappy and insecure than Rukia, eh? XD