Reviews for Fifteen Minutes of Reality
D'aww! They're sooo cute! XD
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 6/25
D'aww! They're so in love! :D
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 5/31
I must say this has got to be one of the best fics I have ever read. It's so naturally them that I can actually see them doing it. It's witty and humorous. Thank you for the wonderful fic.
OMG OMG I absolutely love this! This is exactly like Ichigo and rukia except their more mature! I love the way the two banter and use witty remarks. This story is so naturally written! I love it!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 16 . 3/9
If someone told me that I'd be up at 3:30 in the morning reading Bleach fanfiction despite the fact that I'd be going to work in 4 hours, I would have laughed. Now that it's come to pass, however, all I'm going to say is "That's what coffee is for."

This fic is awesome. The format is refreshing, I love their unorthodox relationship (both the timeline and the banter), and I really hope you have the last chapter(s?) on your computer somewhere.
Best ichiruki fanfic ever...!
Shinybaby chapter 16 . 2/21
I love it soooooooo much...And the laast line made me flabbergasted! Honestly i still can't believe how could there be people who still can't love ichiruki after reading this fanfic...Really A Great one!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
Just love it.
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Awww.. Nice ending! And lookie! Ichigo calls Byakuya, Kuchiki-sama! LOL, Yes, that's what keeps getting my attention. The first time he'd done it on the previous chapters I thought it was a fluke. Seeing him address his brother in-law as such again, well, I had to comment on it! XD

Now if only the Kurosakis crashed in as well, it would be a full blown party! I miss Isshin. It's very uncharacteristic that his debut in this fic lacked any sort of craziness, and he hasn't even met his third daughter officially! Noo! XD

BTW, just wondering, why is this story not tagged as complete yet?
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
For one, Ichigo is so unfair. I really thought Rukia had been unfaithful with the way that man was acting. The bastard. I guess he's just more sappy and insecure than Rukia, eh? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
It official. I know I love this chapter. Not only for the sole purpose of Ichiruki. But the fluff! I'm drowning. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I'm in love. In love with this chapter. Or maybe just Ichiruki. I can't really tell. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Well, at least Ichigo was smart enough to realize he was being framed. That's good. It wouldn't do too well if he couldn't keep the loonies away.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Okay, looks like Ichigo might have sort of messed up this one. He's really lucky she can't file for a divorce or annulment considering they're just playing a role.. But really? Having other women's underwear in one's living room is going to bring hell in the matrimonial bed, scripted or not. lol
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Oh my goodness. Senna is scary. Talk about yandere mode. It certainly gave me a start.. and mind you, this is a reading material, so being startled would be a strange reaction.