Reviews for Behind These Eyes
Vael300 chapter 31 . 3/5/2011
Above average writing, a good story with no obvious plot holes, characters actually in-character...excellent job, I'd love to see more from you.
Luna chapter 31 . 11/21/2010
That was totally epic! I was expecting something different, but when you decided to make her leave in the middle of the night, it totally blew my mind!

***** five stars!
LoveLiesBreakup chapter 31 . 9/24/2010
PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
LoveLiesBreakup chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Amazinggg
Ann chapter 29 . 4/27/2010
O MY GOSH! Its been such a long time since i've seen this story. Loved it when it first came out but after a while it seemed like you weren't going to write any more. SO Glad thats its back and its still a good story! Keep it up! :)
Conrii chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
cool
Leah182 chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
Um this story is really good but isn't it suppose to be Roy and Ed pairing. I feel like it's off topic and confusing because i'm not sure if it's a yaoi story or not.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Wow. this story is morbidly interesting. In a good way, I suppose. XD Keep up the great work!
Toraus chapter 21 . 4/18/2008
Interesting story!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
oh, interesting. nicely written too! must. read. more.

Paon chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
i just found this story and i really like it so far.

will this be an Roy and Ed couple pairing or parental?
jenelric chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
ah, short chapters are fine, as long as they're well done - which this one is, so no worries good job!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
Me: So uh...what was the pairing again? It's been so long since I read this.

Yohko: Continue to upload...
jenelric chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
o great chapter! I'm very interested in this...book. It's kinda creepy though. But good job!
QueenNarca chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
Good Chapter. While it's sick what the guy was doing all for the sake of a perfect women, I giggled a bit that Edward was to become a part of this guys perfect women.