Reviews for Power of Love
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
A truley sweet and touching fic.
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Cute! And I agree that Guru pathik was wrong.
AvatarMaster chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Cool. Sweet and fluffy. Nice Job! I was checking the reviews, forget about what Flame Rising told you, because he/she? is just jealous on your story because it's great. And btw, u can write stories that people want to read.
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw, Kataang fluff. 'Cause that's what it's all about _

Loved it.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Never underestimate the Power of Love wrarg XD! This is so sweet :D We all know how hard it is for Aang to live a life like this and you showed how he felt really well... I love all the stories i have read of yours...Keep'em coming!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Um... wow. What adorable moosh have I stumbled into this time? Uh... well written. I too take your stand on this issue. I have no idea what would happen to Aang if he couldn't love.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
-sniff-

I like this. I imagine that when Katara finds out about what Aang's gotta do, her reaction will be something like this.
shinjae chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
this was so beautiful! i loved it. you have a gorgeous writing style and you kept both Aang and Katara in character very well. Great job! _
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was soo..*tear*

*sob* *sniffles* That w-was s-so s-sad. It was tremendous in the story. I loved it. Kataang will always prevail...because love always wins. This fanfic gives you that message. *tears (a lot)*
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was cool
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw... I agree with what you said. Aang's interpretation of Pathik's lesson is what the problem was. I don't think Aang quite understood.

But this story is amazing so far. Very well-written and emotional. Awesome job!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I loved this! Especially Katara's reaction to Aang's understanding of what Pathik said. It brought tears to my eyes. I would really like you to read my story, Enlightenment, where I deal with some of the same things. I keep pointing out to people that Pathik carefully avoided telling Aang to stop loving her - after all, love was the key to the fourth chakra. He just repeated that Aang had to learn to let go. That's not the same thing at all.
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw, beautiful story. I agree that the Avatar State is what brought them together. Katara and Aang cannot exist without each other!
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Yeah! Who do you trust more, Guru Pathik or Iroh? OR THE HIPPIES!

The messages of Avatar have been "Trust in Love" and "Balance" so Kataang ain't goin' anywhere ANYTIME soon!

Excellent one-shot!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was so sweet, I loved it! I sorta almost cried, but crying is good :) I love your work so much! You have to do more oneshots like this!