Reviews for Melt Into Me
Yakumo the Wu chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
One of the better Final Fantasy yuri fics I've read. Thanks for the story!
Rinforzando chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Ah, curious to see what sort of relationship Celes and Terra used to have. They seem to be attuned to each other in a way that the others are not. I like how have Terra muse upon theories on how Celes may be able to sense her-very apt and fitting.
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I was just looking up random Final Fantasy VI fics on a whim. It's really rare to find many well-written in the shoujo-ai genre, but you certainly do not disappoint. :] I'm really picky about the stories I read; when I start a story, I skim through it to make sure that it's not riddled with grammatical or spelling errors, and if it is, then I click the back button.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this! The story shows lots of promise!
DezoPenguin chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
This was nice work: well-written, with attention paid to spelling and grammar and a lot of sweetness without having to force anything. Celes, especially, comes off as being solidly in-character. The "melting" metaphor gets pushed a bit hard in later chapters, and it's basically necessary to have played the game in order to follow the story since it basically constitutes the additional scenes necessary to develop a subplot within the overall FF6 narrative, but then again not many people read fanfiction without knowing the source material so that's a minor flaw. Overall, nicely done and it put a smile on my face.
Darth Deedlit chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Perfect. I think you're becoming my favorite author.

I loved it because I have a relationship like that with a friend of mine. You are great.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
very nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
that was so stolen from buffy and i love you for it!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
wow.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
good chapter
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
likin' it
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i like that you are portraying her as a person and not so cold...celes, i mean
writer-jm chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Hi! I checked this out on a whim, since you said that you liked Terra/Celes and was more than happy at what I found!

You are really impressive when it comes to writing Celes and Terra! You put me to shame! Thank you so much for showing the depths of her character! (I wrote a crossover where Terra dies and Celes is sent to FF8 world and Quistis falls for her - after Celes saves her)

I do like to imagine a happy ending for our two ff6 girls. In the future, I plan to write a story about Celes ending up at the opera again and Terra going to see her. I'll probably read this again to get a bit of seriousness in my mind before I go completely humorific!

Thanks for writing something serious, but romantic. "True love lasts longer than passion."

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Elessar chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Well that was a fun read!

Er... *smacks self*

Where should I start? The beginning I suppose, which portrayed a fun scene from an equally intriguing viewpoint. The characterization was perfect, from Cyan's short fuse to Edgar and Locke's little exchange. Celes' reaction was to be expected. I thought Terra came off a little ditzy early on, and I'm not sure if that's what you wanted. I suppose hazy and immature might be a little more accurate of a description, but her maturity skyrockets between the meeting with the Elder and lying down in Zozo.

Honestly, it's the little things that make this great. Recalling that Celes could 'feel' the minds of Espers was an excellent addition as Terra floats about in a non-corporeal form, their interaction there sent a few tingles down my spine. The smooth, subtle curiosity Terra holds towards an emotion called love is equally gripping. The nicknames were a nice touch - though I figure phonetically it's Tair.

And hey, coming from a massive Terra fanboy (as if it wasn't obvious), I can't help but love this piece. Hee... I'm amused whenever I think of Locke's reaction as the hints pile on that the two are together. :)

Fire and Ice - elements that destined to oppose instead drawn to attraction.

*applauds*
Hero-of-Winds chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
I'm pretty sure this is yuri...if it isn't, shoot me. Very good yuri too. Didn't even guess it was until Celes laid the first kiss on Terra.

Well-written, definitely faving this.
Irene A chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
I was really pleasantly surprised with this. Slash of any kind is generally not my cup of tea, but this was beautiful and convincing and, well, romantic. I love how you incorperated the game's ice imagery in the idea of melting- it really helped to show how these two fit.