Reviews for Changing Eyes
mokuba1330 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Well you said you'd love it if I reviewed, I will. That was great! This is my favorite paring and you did a great job with them. Truthfully I like Yuki more as top but you rally made it work perfectly. You should keep writing this paring.
bigsisterkya chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Yes! But Kyo should get some fuckin too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is absolutely amazing. I think that you should definitely continue it with a Shigure coming home and a Haru threesome, just so I can have more of your amazing work! :D
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You should do another story with Haru included... Thats not weird... right? LOL no but really, yaoi 4eva! .
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
LOVED IT! xD
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was wonderful! My only suggestion is to separate the paragraphs with like an * or something so you know the pov is changing, but other than that it was freakin' fantastic!
Ms.Yaoilover95 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMG I LOVED THIS! :) i think you should write about when Aya and Shigure come back home. I think it wud b cool if u wrote a before, when Haru and Kyo had sex. Then an after of a 3some of all of them ;) tht wud b hott! 3 jst some suggestions. I wud totallyread both of them :D but this story was rly rly rly rly rly rly rly good :)
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
AAAWWWWWW! now what happens when the others get home? I really wanna know!

-Love Nitrea ;)
uous chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
.AWESOME! I loved every word, and yes, I think you should write a threesome with the way, writers may be insane, but they love every minute of it!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was...Orgasmic. Insanely orgasmic in its own way. XD love the way you write, will keep reading as long as you keep posting.

Oh by the way:

FEAH TEH MUFFEN! * not the regular way you say muffin but like when you say moo. it'd be like mooffin* XD
Sora Hepler chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow totally awesome i loved it and i think you should do the idea of when shigure gets home sure i like shigure a lot but i want to see what he says when he accidentally walks into something he didnt expect oh oh oh you should write what would happen if tohru walked in ive never read any of those well thanks for writing such a good story i loved it i really did! :D
VinnieDragunov chapter 1 . 5/5/2010