Reviews for Jacob becomes Alpha
padfoot0520 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really like this story. It was so well written. Keep up the good work!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
is this over?
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
aww this was cute ]]

i think i'm gunna read all your stories, they're really good.

-sillytoast156-
NewMoonLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OMC that was so good i cried i loved it i loved it i loved it OMC OMC OMC it was so good not to long and not to short your writing is very good
YoolieYick chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw... I liked the soul-friends part... That's so sweet!

And i haven't gotten any emails/PM's whatever from you...

So how's your summer been?
Caiti Cat chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
aw, how sweet. that is what bella needs to tell jake in eclispes (that she will be killed if she isnt turned into a vamp.) yeah, it might work
Red Giraffes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Yeah, I know it says complete, but have you ever thought of adding more? Oh, I like it!
Jasmine444 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Okay...um..this is a sort of unrealistic story, although I like how Bella went to Jacob about the Volturi thing. However, I think that the Alpha thing was sorta...i dont know. It just didnt seem much like Jacob, but that just could be me. But otherwise I like it :)
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
(tear) (sniffle sniffle) Sigh...soo sad...very well written! I really really like it! I luv Jacob so much...
Andi Darling chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This was very sweet. I loved Jacob in this.
lovingyou2much chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I can't wait for more!

Really a good job on the Jacob POV.. it's pretty close to what I think he'ld say
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That's really good! except i dont think that's how ppl become the alpha. Cuz i don't think they would fight.

update soon
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was terrific! I loved the way you portrayed Jacob in this. His reaction was great. Excellent writing too.
theloserhobbs chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh I loved the way that ended,
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Really really pretty. Great job!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »