Reviews for How the Wheel Turns
Rin-Youki chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
lol please make more chapters
Jaz-147 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
ok you seriously have to upload this pls...its hilarious and one of my favourites starting from now.
aoi chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
more.:] onegaishimasu! GB!
Cuneiform chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
lmfao!

Pls pls let this be a Tezuka X Sakuno story. They're so cute together in this story
Cuneiform chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I vote for Sakuno X anyone who is not Ryoma.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
yaya tezuka and sakuno

:). lol i want cookies
Fujiwara Michiyo chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I like your story and I vote for RyoSaku. I totally agree with reader173 about ryoma trying to get sakuno back from Tezuka who is not ,and of course the other regulars must throw in their 'two pennies' to make it more ,please update soon
golden doe chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
its funny..

and tezuka is amusing..

hehe

sakuno is very lucky! haha
fire19 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
definately tezuXsaku ~chants~ tezuXsaku tezuXsaku tezuXsaku ~chants~ ... niwaiiz please update soon ] i just found this fic and its currently 10 minutes till midnight but i just couldn't help myself from readin it ] niwaiz update soon ] did i already say that? oh well ...
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
update please? this is soo interesting...
SesshoumaruXRin chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Tehe! It's so funny! Hm...Well...Not sure who I should vote for...I like both TezukaXSakuno and RyomaXSakuno...But with the way you typed the story...I'd have to vote for RyomaXSakuno just because he's being ignorant...lol...Please update SOON!

SesshoumaruXRin
KeiraLionel chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
hohoho... it's quite interesting and so entertaining. after reading this, now i really want to read the comlete manga! and your story somehow also inspiring me... yay!

em... how about a triangle love between TezukaXSakunoXRyoma? that'll be fun!
shadow miko chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
great chap i really luv this fic pleas ehurry n update aspa please! :)
NE1410S chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Sorry, I didn't get around to reading this until now. Anyways, this chapter makes me think that a RyoSaku story would make the most sense. I want to see Ryoma have to work to get Sakuno to be his girlfriend. And I want to know what he will do in terms of "revenge" when he gets jealous, most likely after it gets through that thick skull of his that he likes her. Poor Tezuka getting caught in the middle... *hums happily*
La Wei chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
ah, this is cute, I hope it's going to be a Tezusaku story. I don't get to see those around too often. Though, if it is, I hope it's not awkward. But, this is really an adorable story. Good luck with the next chapter.

Lawei