Reviews for It Just Sits There
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Nice.

"Then something clicked, it was going to die. It sighed. Damn.*

*Laughs*
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Like that one :-)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Technically the appendix does actually do something in your body, but most people don't know that. Really great story anyhow! Loved it!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
LMFAO HAHAHAHAAH I LOVE IT. Except the whole Sammy in pain thing BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS FREAKIN FUNNY!

"You did remember to check that my rabbit was still alive, didn't you Dean?"

"Shit."

"DEAN!"

AHHA THATS LOVE RIGHT THERE!

.BurnXx

dont kill

the poor bunny

BRITT :P
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
It felt itself lifted from the body, pure joy emanating from it. Finally someone had heeded its call and done something about it. It was a lot less crowded out here. Then something clicked, it was going to die. It sighed. Damn.

ROFL! Too cute!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
poor Sammy but this was still cute! :D
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow.

Haha, that was weird!

" felt itself lifted from the body, pure joy emanating from it. Finally someone had heeded its call and done something about it. It was a lot less crowded out here. Then something clicked, it was going to die. It sighed. Damn."

O.O!

~Sera
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
that was cute. look for PM from me.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Sammy has a pet bunny YAY! I was wondering what you'd done with the cute wittle ball of fluff. Cute story. Sounds about like useless organ to me... Acutally it kind of reminds me of my brother. He just sits there all the time unless he's trying to annoy the life out me... Wonder if he'll explode someday? ANYWAY loved it and now I'm off to read more about Darcy.
Carikube chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh this is awesome! So original. So hilarious.

**A brief stab of guilt wracked it as it continued to swell up, perhaps exploding was a bit extreme.

I almost fell off my chair laughing! I'm a sucker for a great appendix story, having never endured this particular agony myself, it's a joy to read it inflicted on poor Sammy. And this was such a unique way to do it. Nicely done!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Strange but welcomed point of view for a funny little story!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
rabbit?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Ha ha ha! The ending was hilarious! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phx chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
LOL - that was funny! Stupid - POV Sam's appendix - but funny! Thank you for the laugh.

Phoenix