Reviews for Bait And Switch
Macala A chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Hello,

I love this story and I love that Hyde is working to get Jackie back. I can't wait to see if he is successful or not. Please, please, please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
wprincessannw chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I really hope you update! This chapter was so amazing and so sad - you could just see the damage that Hyde did to Jackie...whats sad is I don't think Jackie even completely realizes it. Please continue!
wprincessannw chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
so its been forever - but I'm loving this story! It's easily in my top 5 J/H stories! I love Jackie's reaction - I think w/ everything thats happened in her life its very realistic and not overdone. Plus seeing Hyde grow-up and fight for her in a realistic manner is actually what should have happened on the show. I hope you continue because people are still reading your stories!
ufc91 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I adore this story. It seems to be winding down to the end, so I am adding it to story alert, so I'll won't miss out when it is updated.

I think you have a wonderfully refreshing fic here. I like that Jackie is stronger now. I like that Hyde is stepping up and going after the life he wants. That is my one big disappointment on the show - Hyde's cycle of keeping most of the people that mattered to him at a distance never was broken. He seemed destined to repeat his parents' mistakes.
ufc91 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
Wonderful chapter. It is nice that Jackie finally knows about Hyde's house. I wonder what will happen when they next see each other.
ufc91 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Lovely chapter! Hyde is certainly making an effort.

Well done. The story is original and addcitive.
ufc91 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
I like how you changed things around, but still managed to keep the essence of the characters. i also like that Hyde is now making an effort to go after what he wants!
ufc91 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Oh! I love where this story is going. I adore that WB is in there because I like the character (and the actor), so I am really interested in seeing where this is going. Nice build up.
Bluephoenix70 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oh come on! You can't end it here. It's been WAY too long since you last updated.
OSUbanana chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
OKay I see by this that you last updated in February but you can't forget about this story. You promised and I just started reading this and am totally hooked. I love them as a couple and need it to all work out. Even if you only write it for me... PLEASE finish.
joyincreation chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Your are cruel, how can you just leave it like this? I mean cliff hangers and drama i can appreciate as a writer but you haven't update in months with a cliff hanger and that is just plain wrong! I love this story and usually i don't like 70's show fics so that means alot. I was really mad at the end of the show because now hyde and Jackie that should just be illegal. Please continue or just end it because your driving me nuts! Oh and by the way i loved it
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hey, I know it's been a while, but you must continue this story. It's just too good not to.

Get it. Got it. Good.
twinsie chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
I hope you continue to update this story. I love the new Jackie and the improved Hyde.
GoodToKnow chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
I really like your story. It's an interesting premise, Jackie being Zen while Hyde puts his hear on his sleeve. I hope you update SOON!
luvcali76 chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
I like that he's suffering inwardly and that Jackie's so calm and cool and collected. :P Hehe. Good update. Now, I am going to hold you to that JH interaction promise. And remember, make him suffer. D