Reviews for Those Who Adapt Survive
starlight-x-A-x chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
great story, just wondering if / when youre guna post the other parts of the series? i really wana find out what happens with Draco :P
little-miss-evilness chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
luv it luv LME!
little-miss-evilness chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ZOMG i luv it cant wait to read more luv LME!
jaden chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
this is amazing! keep writing i love it!
JaceDamian23 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
interesting story
Tacos or Bananas chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Great job on the story. It sucks for Draco and Hermione, but at least they were able to get Hermione and the others to safty. Now I just wish that Draco and Snape coudl escape the DE and then all would be happy.
Tearrer chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Hm, wow. Much better than I had expected it to be! I can't wait to read the others :o. I'm off to Neville's story now, I guess! I had put off reading it, since I'm a DMHG fan, but the plot is very interesting. I can't wait to see how they're all interconnected.

With you final A/N, though, I'm suddenly not so crazy about reading Ron's POV :P. Hopefully it won't be too bad, though. I'm not a big fan of slash or anything like that, you see.

Anyways, I was happy to see that Draco was at least a 'good guy' here! Protagonist Draco is much better than creepy Dolohov-like antagonist Draco. Ah... hopefully that made sense!

Right, now I'm off to read some more, and good job with this! It was very twisted this last chapter, with the plan Draco and Snape came up with! Great idea, linking everything together and having them be different stories altogether rather than switching POVs every chapter.

Okay, enough of my rambling and repeating. Good job, and good luck writing the rest!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
GGmadness2006 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Wow really post more soon i cant wait to read and review some more great job please post more soon i love this story!
missick93 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Man, heavy. That was...whoa. I'm glad Draco turned out to be good. When is she gonna tell Ron...
ToXiC-SeOuL-FiRe chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
this was a really good story!good luck with the rest of your work, and your next one that will be luck!thanks!_
Fitzcarraldo chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Very gritty, a shock to the system, though I think you manage to maintain believable characterisation despite the desperate circumstances. Lucius in particular is very well realised. It's interesting to see these characters placed in a context of harsh, dark realism. Good job.
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
this was really really excellent. i liked this a lot and i cant wait for harry and ron's story too. please update when ever you can.
sweetyoshimj90 chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
lol gd story & gd ending
sweetyoshimj90 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
still some gd stories lol :D
Ocaso chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Just what I had been waiting for! Magically relieved from my house chores, I ran to my computer to check this out first, and I'm happy I did! It's great because it doesn't really fall into the DMHG category we usually see around... I agree with you in that Draco's POV might not be needed, but if you want to post it I'll read it (you know me, lol). I can't wait for Ron's POV. Good work and keep it up!