Reviews for Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Very nice! I'm sorry I don't have a more detailed review to give, but it was a good story and I liked it.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow. Just...this is absolutely amazing. I really hated it when I found out Alan and Ellie hadn't 'gotten together', and this almost seems to make it all better. (Trust me, that is a compliment)It was well written and you got her feelings and thoughts down really well.

MyLadyVader
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Excellent story!
tinks-belle85 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Awesome job. I absolutely loved this. You captured Ellie's emotions well. Alan and Ellie do not always have to end up together and you've proved it. It's very nice. Ellie knows she still cares for Alan and he cares about her, but she's been able to move on and start a wonderful life without him there all the time. A friendship is enough for her. Wonderful job. It's going in my favs!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, this was beautifully written. I love how many emotions you describe in so few words. Although I'm not a fan of Alan and Ellie and I don't care for them as a couple (I'm more of a Malcolm/Ellie fan,)-I still enjoyed reading this. It was really great how you told about how Grant and Ellie used to be close, how Isla Nublar affected them both, and how in the end, they were able to find mutual peace together. My only suggestion is that if you were to write more about this, that you'd show the evolution of their relationship. This seemed like an introspective pice where Ellie is looking back and remembering how her and Grant related to each other. It was good though, and an enjoyable read. Beautiful title too-it fit perfectly. :)
Raiining chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
M...

Very nice. The difference between them in the first and third movies really did beg for a fanon-explaination and I really enjoyed yours. Like the breakup was a natural evolution thing, and not filled with hateful screaming - because that really wouldn't have fit with their interactions in three.

She still loves him, of course. A part of her always will. But it doesn't hurt anymore, to know that he's no longer hers

Very nice line. Sweet and understanding. Go Ellie!