Reviews for Life Lessons
Lovewriting12345 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ahh! Your stories are the best! Seriously! I've never laughed so hard reading them 3
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMFG I want to train my dog to respond to Klingon! This is possibly one of the most amazing ideas ever imagined!
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i've been reviewing like every story of yours, im sorry if its annoying but its how i show my undying love for you! if i were an atheist i would want you to be my God... but that wouldnt work since atheists dont believe in God and... anyways Love Love Love!

"I dread the day you have children," Warren told Scott in an undertone.

Best line Evah!
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
HAHAHA great story! Warren is soo cool! “I dread the day you have children,” LOL i think the same thing!

There’s just no way I’m going to — ” he broke off, paused, then said hopefully, “Is there any chance you’ve trained Logan to respond to Klingon?” I love the way Scott think in here xDD
theo darkstar chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
omg this story had me in hysterics... i so luv scott jean logan stuff and warren is funny too! teaching the dog klingon... hilarius! are you gonna write any more stories with those four and the dog? luv your humour!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
omfg that was friggin hilarious i love this lmfao
Floaging chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing. The fact that it's about dogs is absolutely perfect and such an insane idea, it just makes it more wonderful. The end line was amazing. Thank you so much. So, so much.
Hellina-Bertinelli chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was great especially the end when he asks if Logan was taught Klingon too.O o

U
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
cool.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LOL! Great Scott that was funny!
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I enjoyed this. Somehow, my love for Scott outweighed the distain I hold for all things Star Trek.

This was my favorite part:

"Don’t worry,” Scott told his friend dryly. “Lately Darwin tends to confuse the words ‘Uncle Logan’ and ‘Twinkie.’ Which I think serves the SOB right for calling me ‘cupcake’ all the time.”

Awesome job.
Genne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
"I dread the day you have children" Bestline ev-er! lmao. o think they had a kid later though.. isnt rashel theirs? meeh, cant remember if she's scott's. whatever. anyways, i look forward to more of your stuff! i've enjoyed it thus far and i'm sure it can only get better! kudos!
arsh1910 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww..this story was gr8 2...hehhe simply loved it!
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
HAHAHAHAAHAH!

*waits patiently for Logan to enter room/conversation/fic directly*

Oh well...

There's still Warren!

Ha that was funny! Klingon...Never watched Star Trek myself...

As if someone as cool as Logan would be interested or respond to Star Trek! *growls at Scott*

KEEP WRITING!

Love Taluliaka
NeenaD91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Another genius story. You've done well.