Reviews for Harry Potter's Random Omake Drabbles
Warrior Priestess chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Go Lenora! I SO want you to run with this. Or hell I will. Go Harry. I would be right there with them. I want mini psychotic kidlets!
noylj chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Certain anatomical parts need to be removed, and even then the WW can probably repair the damage.

No only good Malfoy is a dead Malfoy. Harry is STILL letting his enemies live to kill another day.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Chapter two has so much potential... Like this fic I read where he dueled using overpowered household charms. A super-floor-waxing charm, which no selfrespecting death eater would know how to counter, would trip his opponents with the same ease as a much more common (and therefore more easily countered) Bolt of Freezing Mojo or whatever it's called. Cruciatus? Who needs it when you can overpower a scrubbing charm used for carpet-stains... And don't get me started on the cooking charms!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Ah, immunity. No wonder. I began to think that maybe he'd just waited too long and the effect had expiered. XD

I liked it!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
cute
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
COOL! *laugh* Keep updating!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
LOL, hehehe, yea so true, I almost ALMSOT felt sorry for Malfoy...lol

THANKS:D
Garnet Avi chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Too bad Voldemort didn't summon his followers before the acromantula showed up. That would've been fun.

Btw, I think a drabble is limited to 100 words exactly, but I could be wrong. It's a least a one-shot.

~Avi
Lord Nott chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
This chapter was great! I loved the ending about the children!

lord nott
stealacandy chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
It was great, but I think you missed it.

If conjuring roosters was tha easy (remember, Harry's magic was even spent!) then Voldemort wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of killing Hagrid's roosters - it's not as if they were actually in the school and his pet could accidentaly hear them - it lived IN the school and never heard so much as a whiff from that direction. So that probably means Riddle was afraid someone would clue in and bring the roosters inside - they could still go and get some roosters from elsewhere, but it will gain him a couple of hours, in case he is found out, to implement the last part of his scheme and absorb Ginny completely.

Now, if Roosters were that easy to conjure at a moment's notice, it wouldn't have mattered, would it?

No, I think Harry should have battled fire with fire - you should have made him an animagus too, with a rooster as his form.

After all, Snape always said he was "cocky"...

And that would explain why he's dreaming of hot chicks, too...

stealacandy
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
He should have read the overlord list.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
*snicker*
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I like it. Fits!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
ROTFLMAO!

The only thing funnier would have been if all the DEs had been gathered and

they somehow got the dragon instead.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »