Reviews for My Sister and Me
Zalein chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I like this. It's short, but that's part of what makes it good-during his last moments, Mithos isn't likely to get a full ten minutes to sit around and think about what might have been.

Mithos is misguided, unstable, and obsessive. During his last moments, all he would think about would be his sister, and why couldn't he have succeeded when all he wanted was good for the world. I like the fact that you didn't simply take quotes from the game, glue them together, and give them out in a wad. Instead, it seems as though you listened carefully to whatever it is that Mithos would say, and then used his voice to keep talking.

The bottom line to this review is: Great drabble XDD
Shadow Amaryllis chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Once again, I'm not logging... But anyway.

This seems very Tales of Symphonia-ish. The entire tone of this piece is very...with the style. You know what I mean?

The first "sister" of the last line should be capitalized since it's the name of the person Mithos is talking about. There's no "my" in front of it.

I don't mean to be negative, but this has idea has been done way too much. It's basically the exact same layout with the exact same tone-"I just wanted a world without discrimination/why does everyone hate me for it/at least I'm leaving this filthy world."
Sapphire-luna232 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*feels the Mithos strings in her heart being pulled*

To me, this was so absolutely in-character that I feel you could just tack it on to the end of the Shadow speech. Or maybe before. *wonders whether Mithos would rather address Lloyd last, or his sister*

In any case, this is just more proof for me that you're pushing through this block of yours. _

*rubs hands in anticipation*

I can just /feel/ the Toastness that's heading our way... :D

~Sapphire
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
::poketh:: ! OMFG! You ish alivez! XD

How long has it been, four or so months? That long without a new oneshot of yours is like... well, "Are we there yet?" every week or so. ...Bah, pardon that lousy metaphor; sunday is never my thinking day... .o

As much as I dislike Mithos AFTER the game, I fairly liked this little drabble. ...'cept, it sounded a little... whiny. Then again, that's how Mithos is, I guess... Whatever! 'Twas good.

Welcome back? :D
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
aw T.T Poor Mithos. That was great! Short and sweet!