Reviews for Mages Lineage
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I love this story keep going it is the best.
Also the girls fighting is a great touch I could not stop laughing for 10 minutes.
This is so good I hope you keep with it and I wish you luck with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
This is epic I love it PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
this is epic Naruto is actually still naruto but with all these cool bonuses I may actually be able to use this.
Not as in stealing but as in takeing part of the idea to modify. I run RPG games with my friends so I read for insperation.
starstruck87 chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
excellent story! Please keep writing
Stygian Styx chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
good so far.
Stygian Styx chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
...was that armor (Gale Dragoon) by any chance related to The Legend of Dragoon? One of the best game titles made... well, ever, really.
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
interesting so far... but that sword is ridiculous... Even if it breaks down into two, somewhat smaller swords, It'd be like trying to duel-wield claymores (a large two handed sword) only both would be even bigger then a claymore. If you don't know what a claymore is, think Zabuza's Zambato, only bigger and with out the hole. three feet wide is about the size of most doorways (so I can only hope that includes the cross guard [hand guard]) And Naruto himself is only about five feet high, if that. The average sword (western, double edged) is only six inches across, most eastern swords (katana) are only, maybe, two inches across. Even if it was physically possible for Naruto to lift a sword that takes up, approximately, 15 square feet, it would be awkward at best to fight with it, an inaccurate as all hell just because it's aerodynamically impossible to swing it in a straight line, and for the size to be like that you'd be better off beating back people with a sharpened twin-sized bed. Even as two swords, it would be difficult to lift even one, let alone two, and it'd still be impossible to cut in a strait line, or move it fast enough to block.
Moonlit Novel chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
I like this story it's well written please update soon
Weaponized Mind chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
this is a good story and you NEED, no MUST! continue writing this! you have my support!
Man Of Word chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
update
ApocSM chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Love the story, update soon!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Update soon!
Havock chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
getting a little confusing
Elemeffayoh chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
fags i hate evil people but then osama binladin is awesome with his fake ass terrorist accent
Elemeffayoh chapter 5 . 10/1/2007