Reviews for That's What Friends Do
nice
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
aw!
Claraon chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hehe,it's nice, though i think O'Neill's comment about Carter was only there to tease SamJack shippers on the whole, "now he's left the SGC lets get them together already !" (and im rimin, pathetic)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Good story!
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh,that was really cool.
Reyson chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw, that was sweet! :)
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very nice!

I do understand where Jack comes from with the whole Carter comment. He spent 8 years on the field with the team and knows her for 10 years, and they've gone through so many life and death situations that if Carter was there on Atlantis, he knew that he didn't have to tell her what needed to be done, she would do it. And they have that strong bond just like the Atlantis team have. And after all, they almost lost Teal'c because of McKay, so that kind of things tend to weigh in when Jack thinks of McKay. He knows that McKay is smart, but the trust just isn't there.

It's nice how you have John defend Rodney, although the way he did it was a bit harsh...Jack had his reasons for wanting Carter around, he feels comfortable working with her...
LE McMurray chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very good.

I must admit that line from Jack annoyed me too.

No way Sam could have come up with that idea because only someone who knew the city could and that's Rodney.

And I loved that John stood up for him.
aithreachas chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I haven't seen this episode yet, but I can hardly wait. Nice friendship beat for Rodney and John and I love it when they (any of the Atlantis characters for that matter) stand up for each other taking on all comers. It's one of the things that I like best about the show. I hope the plans they have for Season 4 will not change that...if so I guess I will just have to depend on you wonderful fan fiction writers to keep it alive. Thank you.