Reviews for Denying Cupid
angeljme chapter 3 . 2/14
this is one crazy, entertaining story
angeljme chapter 1 . 2/14
i love how this story is written... it's funny in a wicked way... keep going
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I really like ur story.
GuinevereRose chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I love the story! At times it's a bit confusing, but it's really funny and creative. I can't wait to read more!
ViscountessKiera chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
O M F G! *dies of laughter* I've never laughed so hard in my life! This was great! Great job girl!
Uhamilton chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
This is great! More Please!
Hurs Kane chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
I love it! This was the first story I read of yours and it got me addicted to your writings! I love ur writing style! My favorite part was the 'fan club.' Ur paintings are very elegant as well. It would be cool if you could do one for some aspect of this story... Take care.
GoddessMoonLady chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
*giggle fit* Oh ho! Poor Cupid. lol, You know, if he didn't have so many issues, 'd feel sorry for him. *grin* As for Love and Lust's fight, I'm on Lust's side! *beam* Love will get her chance... eventually. But for now... Come on! Usagi is wearing a wet white shirt! *smirk* Great chaps! More Please! More! More!
kitzky chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
deep and fascinating!..please update it please oh please Ill be waiting for the next chapter...I really liked the flow and storyline its a cute humor.
The Cuteness chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I'm sorry to say that this is all very confusing...the ideas and plot or whatever it is, is all over the place and I'm just getting more confused and frustrated as I read. I really can't understand whats really going on and it is very frustrating because I really want to read this. Please make it simplier. There's too many aunthor's notes all over and it seems like the story just keeps breaking. How are the God's involved? The Seven Deadly Sins? Everything is , I'm just trying to undertsand whats going on.
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is really going somewhere...love it...but the underlined words? What are those? Author's note?
kamiserena chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
you go girl / guy lol your name doesn't give away much but hey their awsome you so have to keep on going. But me down as a devoted reader can't wait till your next installment
kamiserena chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
this is awsome i wnat more
lynx chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I love this! I was laughing so much at the first installment that even my throat was hurting! Go girl! Continue on.

This is really good! :
Pamela chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Oh! I'm loving this story! Please keep up!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »