Reviews for Not Okay
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww, I would really like a sequel or full story with this. Great oneshot!
HollyBush chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Well...because you will love me forever...I loved it.
the man chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
good, good, i liked it and if your hear i think your nice at this stuff. and i would like to tell you that i need to do better then what i do. one day i hope to be as good as you are the best i have ever sean in my life. just the best man or woman grate job, just grate!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aw:( There should be another chapter. One where Dean gets Sam to talk about his feelings and they have a huge chick flick moment.
snfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Cute!
PeanutbutterandJellyTime chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
your the greatest! ILOVEYOURWORK!
Julie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was good! : )
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Cool one-shot. It's neat to see a suicidal Sam fic where Sam doesn't actively try to kill himself, but instead just... lets it happen. And also, not even trying to save somebody, like a sacrificial death or anything. I'm glad Dean saved him, though!

And Dean tucking him in? Adorable. ;D

Wonderful work.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked it alot but I need more LOL... good job
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I love this. This is post the epsiode inside the bank, right? I like the way Sam is so surrounded by his own thoughts that he tuned everything else out, so that Dean had to come to the rescue. Hehehe...love it. Good job.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Excellent tag to NS. Poor Sam was so stressed throughout that episode, so burdened by everything that has happened lately and then he watches Ron get killed, unable to save him and, on top of that, the Feds are closing the net. He looked to be drowning at the end of that episode.

Would love to see more of this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
excellent
Alachai chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was very interesting. Great job.

-Andrea
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, I'd love to see more of this!