Reviews for When is it enough?
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
you have to update this too! i love your stories they are great! please update! *hey I rhymed!*

-Moe :)
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i now exactly how ur feelin. the whole season is making me depressed. i havent updated in a while which is making me more depressed. lol. I thought it was great though. I really wnna know what luke's answer is to Lorelai's question. UPDATE SOON!
Charming Gilmore Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I like, no, love it. Continue please.
BearyFunny66 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This story is amazing.. keep writing please
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is awesome... I love how you are having them work their way back towards each other very naturally and sweetly. I love that Lorelai can't pretend anymore, either, and that she finally came back to her senses and divorced Christopher! Anyway, update soon :)
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
now come on...that is not a nice place to end it! you have to update soon!
Perfects chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
this story is good for the most fact that it is LL gives it a bunch of brownie doesn't interst me as much though.i'm not sure is only the first chapter though,it will probably get if i'm being way to judgemental...mabye add some even though he needs to die mabye have like chris...go and try and get lorelai back or something...then ...having chris die doesn't sound half bad lol.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Well, I like it. I think it's and interesting start. Love the fact that Luke is wearing the blue hat again, it's sort of like a symbol. And Lorelai being nervous was a good touch, too. Can't wait to see what happens.
friendlyneighborhoodlorelai chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I'm really excited to see where this is going. It's nice to see someone take this scenario on...I do wonder if LL will go back to being a couple, friends or some wierd in-between first, so I'm excited to see what you have in mind. And the blue hat! I want that to come back, so badly! Can't wait for an update.

Thanks for writing
ali2005 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
HM..seems like its going to be an awsome story...cant wait for the next update to see what happens!
jenny chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, that was so good! I can't wait until you update, I'm so excited to see where this is headed and how you write it. I love that he's wearing the hat again, not only because it's the one lorelai bought him,cute, but it also looks a lot better on him don't you think? anyway its really cute and i can't wait so update soon please!
lynndaly chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
story is intriguing thus far. so many people have done the lorelai jumping right back to luke scenario that it's kinda nice to see what adults would actually do in this situation. keep the chapters coming! and yes, season 7 is depressing!
Katlyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey,well I really liked it.I think you should keep writing it!