Reviews for Promises
soulterror chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
nice _
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*smiles* was this written before ichigo got control of his hollow? must've been... duh. :]

Whinnie chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. That was pretty good! D I've always imagined something that would go down like this, I only wish Rukia said something to Ichigo or vice versa... ;P Well done, great job! -
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Nice, I loved it! Good job!
Five seas chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was beautiful. I have no words. *bows*
TheLegalAssassin chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Sweet story
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Woo! Go Ichi Ruki! Love it!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
If that's the case I owe your plotbunnies cookies for making you write this XD Very good and IC on all accounts.

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This was so sweet!

Truth be told could have been a bit more romantic, but it was still nice.
ramona chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
hmm, okay, but Ichigo didnt seem like he cared because all he said was , "ur bleeding" and "protect yourself" i think he should have been more urgent and mad about how she wouldnt fight him...
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That was really well written. If you want more Bleach episodes, YouTube is a wonderful site - just search Bleach episode 20 or whatever one you want xD
Chrosis chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Excellent work with this one. Mayhap you could make another one?
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I would love to watch this fic, you know? I think it would be a good episode. I like this and thought it was good. Although if it actually did(does) happen, I think Hollow Ichigo would talk more to taunt Rukia
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2007

eh...for manga

it's up to date (as in up to date w/ the stuff that comes out in JAPAN, but it's translated)

it tells you about hollow ichigo in the arancarr arc
Dust-in chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
In Japan Rukia hasn't seen Ichigo's Hollow but she may know about it. Rukia encourages Ichigo to not let the Hollow take over and fight him no matter what.