Reviews for Masquerade!
Lily153 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This is amazing!
T149Man chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Wow! Excellent story! I was extremely impressed with your idea of the Masquerade Ball! It worked perfectly for James' and Lily's situation. Perfection has been captured in that idea. I read from your profile that you had individual and original ideas, but I guess I underestimated you. That won't happen again... Well Done! I am now your adoring fan! ;)
Pechay chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
I just do adore this note
jackptollers chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Aww this was really sweet. I loved how it showed just how perfect they were for each other. Great job!
Tara Blossom chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
It was... iv'e run out of adjectives to describe in my brain.

It was just... just!
Tara Blossom chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
*grins* That was awesome! I loved Lily's reaction at the end.
Tara Blossom chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Ha ha! I can guess what happens next! Awseome!
Tara Blossom chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Fantastic so far! I like James' plan.
theessenceofsyd chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
(*dies of happiness*)
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I laughed so hard at the chapter title, cause I watched this Eddie Izard sketch, and he talks about the best layed plans of mice and men. Ah. Anyway, loved your story. It rocked" Keep writing!
dead killer-just do it or die chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Awesome!

Fantastic!

Some people would have not cried but some must have, you could make it a little more emotional.

This story was superb!
Ariana Leonie chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
THIS IS SO CUTEE !

haha the same thing happened to my bff, no kidding...

Can't fight the moonlight chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
I really liked this one, it's one of the best James/Lily fics i've ever read :D

well, like is the wrong word, the right word is more like adored...loved or something like that xD

It was funny and cute at the same time and I loved the idea ;)
Wackysocks chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
eer... I didn't like the ending as much. I would rather have not had the yelling scene. I know if I had been Lily, I would have been shocked to see the other side of James, and probably have given him a chance. She seemed too eager to hold on to old prejudices.

very original idea with the ball, though. Keep writing!

Wackyy
Wackysocks chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
you made me laugh twice!

1) "and he takes off your mask and you have no makeup on. how terrible would that be?" yah. like the world revolves around makeup. D

2) "this looks funny." the muggle tuxes suck? hahahaha!

love it!